Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morons

I am breaking my own promise by chiming in here but I am sick of all this BS and bickering. We are allowed to keep 2 salmon per day by law. That should be enough for everyone, but no, we have people beating up other people for taking their kids fishing and keeping what appears to be under the legal limit....now I've had enough of this crap! Do any of you who are doing the bashing actually listen to fish and game? Do you? I do recall John Viar speaking at the gathering 2 years ago saying get the fish out of the lake...take your limit...cull out the hook wounded fish. Stop bashing the guides who have provided the info that you have mooched off of for years while you were lurkers on this site. Stop bashing the people who post their catch rates on this site and for the love of God stop bashing people who bring their kids fishing; they are, after all the future of the fishery. So just Shut the Hell up and go bother someone else.
OK, I feel better now. Can we please get back to something more productive, such as fishing? Enough with the finger pointing! Worry about yourself and what you can do for the fishery.
Alright I'm done.
Sorry everyone. I just had to let that out.
Link

Re: Morons

Amen

No need to be sorry, I think those words are the sentiments of many from this board. AMEN Now take a kid fishing or just go fishing and HAVE FUN!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave (Who wishes he was out there fishing Ughhhhhhhhh)

Very Well Said Link!

Thanks

Glen

Well said!! Amen brother.

Salty

Praise the fish gods that brought you the strength to post that Amen...

Trav

Best words I've heard for awhile. Let's talk fishing, drink fishing, eat fishing, sleep fishing and go fishing!!!!

thanks for saying that, the forum has been loosing that sense of community that brought most of us here in the first place, would like to see it get back on track