Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
Liz
Trying to process
My marriage has had problems for a long time. My soon to be x is an alcoholic. Two years ago it got so bad, and I was so desperate, I was ready to leave. Instead, I called my mother-in-law. We arranged an intervention. He went to two intensive outpatient programs but...
Views: 248   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 28, 2020 6:37am
by Kaz
Separating with kids
I have no idea how to take the next step after filing for divorce and separate with the kids. He wants the kids 3 days a week, and I think absolutely not. How do we live separate without a parenting agreement on which we don’t agree? We have been living togethe...
Views: 187   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2020 5:45pm
by Michelle
p
Payal
When this hurting and questions will stop bothering me
My husband left me without a warning..actually abadoned me....everyday y tats keep on haunting me.....i feel like something i did ....just cant live like this anymore...being angry emotional....i dontknow..when this all will stop...soon this relation gonna end...coz...
Views: 261   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 27, 2020 5:32pm
by Michelle
l
LIsa
Beyond hurt
I am so glad I found this site. I believe my friends and family are really tired of hearing me complain, but I am still so hurt. My soon-to-be ex and I have been separated for two years; our divorce will be final soon. This all started, back then, when I found out he...
Views: 228   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2020 5:25pm
by Michelle
y
Yvonne
Contacting the soon to be ex who was communicating with me
The ex has been out of the house for 10 years and also has a GF for that amount of time. I have no intention of wanting him back. I do want to end this amicably,...which was our intention. However, this past August he stopped communicating by text. Our plan is to kee...
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2020 10:03pm
by Kaz
k
Kaz
To all the cheated on, lied to, lonely women who are spending The Holidays alone
I just want to send you a hug. You are far from alone in the world. Many, many women will be spending their first (or more) Christmas Holidays alone this year and will be feeling pretty crappy and lonely. Take heart though sister. You are not alone. You are AMAZIN...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 26, 2020 3:53pm
by Yvonne
n
Nvm
I Hate Him
He signed the papers after 2 years of me begging him for a divorce. I had a son before we got together. He made it very clear in marrying me, my child was not his. I worked hard to get to where iam today. Through blood sweat and tears ans countless sacrafices for a h...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2020 3:46pm
by Kaz
s
Sandy
Blindsided
I wonder if anyone can relate? Married for 15 years. No children. In my mind 50's. Husband has had 2 heart valve replacement surgeries. Last one 3 years ago. He was a different person when he came out of the hospital. Angry all the time, verbally nasty didn't want to...
Views: 236   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2020 10:58am
by Sandy
d
Diane
How to deal with narcissist with possible Aspergers with out losing my mind
How can I deal with aggressive narcissist without losing my mind, I posted a while ago asking if it was me going mad, or did he have the above qualities It has gotten worse, I have tried to get some form of closure as to how , why this has happened, he just gets a...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2020 3:49am
by Diane
Girlfriend of a divorced man with a daughter - help!
Hi guys - I’m hoping some of you may have some good advice for me. I have known my current boyfriend for three years and we were very good friends. He was married for about three years and has a two-year-old daughter, he had just recently gotten divorced. Him a...
Views: 163   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 10:00am
by Terri
l
Lana
The ex remarried and the adult children don't feel my pain
Divorced 2 years from a 30 year marriage. I knew of his engagement months ago, but the day before the wedding, I started feeling upset. To be clear, I don't want anything to do with his cheating, narcissistic ass. It just seems so unfair that he gets to be "happy" af...
Views: 203   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 9:50am
by Terri
t
Terri
Ex is getting married
12 years from DDay....found out my ex is marring a woman he went to high school with...crazy thing is in HS she would not have given him the time of day...it's like he thinks he's 19 again...we were married 31 years, raised 3 sons...(this is not the woman he cheated...
Views: 167   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 8:42am
by Terri
Need an ear or a shoulder or an ear and a shoulder
I find myself here alone after 21 years of marriage. How can something be so complicated and so simple at the same time. We had a good run, I guess. Living in a small town you watch others go through similar predicaments. However, you never imagine it for yourself. L...
Views: 149   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 1:19am
by Terri
j
Jill
Engaged but cheating with a married man
I’m engaged and my wedding is set for October 5. The problem is I’ve been having an affair with my boss. I’d rather have him get divorced and marry me. I told him this before but he refuses to make a move. I also told him that he got me pregnant. He...
Views: 245   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 1:09am
by Terri
t
Trish
Husband of 19 years left
My husband left 2 months ago. We'd been married 19 years. I found out he cheated during the pandemic with a younger girl and he's still with her. During our marriage, he kept putting off having kids until I no longer could - now he's interested in having kids with he...
Views: 210   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 21, 2020 12:19am
by Terri
n
Nancy
What I've learned so far.
When you decide to divorce, there are many things to keep in mind 1. That guy you married & trusted is now a stranger. He will lie, cheat, & steal. He will say anything to get what he wants, inclusive of preying upon your good nature. He will be devious enough to go...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2020 5:31am
by Kaz
Advice
Divorce is unfortunately one of those stages in life that no person or couple should go through. But it is not certain that people can get closer. My friend's girlfriend read this book which helped her win back her partner .... I highly recommend it. https://simon...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2020 4:58am
by Kaz
d
D
Want it finished
Ex wants to play let’s make a deal with a judges ruling to pay lawyers fees and for finance fees! Because he was found in contempt!!!! This is getting so expensive and stressful I feel that ex should pay all fees etc per the ruling but I want this OVER
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2020 4:55am
by Kaz
s
S
Ex’s new wife
My ex and I have two young children. We divorced a few years ago, when our son was three and our daughter was one. My ex re-married very quickly (his third wife). After they were married, my ex instructed the children to call his new wife “Mumma.” This ca...
Views: 198   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 18, 2020 7:57pm
by Bobby5000
j
J
Helpful Podcasts - please share
Ladies, I have really got a lot out of listening to podcasts and want to share one with you. Please share any other helpful podcast here if you like something... I would love to find more I think Podcasts are very helpful for me right now since I can't really g...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2020 3:24am
by Danielle
d
Diane
Is he a narcissist, have mental health problems, or am I going mad
I have filed for divorce , we have been together 21 yrs married for 18. Everything was great to start with, I had come out of a abusive relationship and had spent time on my own before meeting my husband at work. I realised that if we ever had any problems whether...
Views: 264   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 17, 2020 7:03am
by Kyle
b
Bety
how can I keep my funds
I have an account just in my name with I have funded with my own money. I live in an equitable distribution state...which means that my husband may be entitled to half of that account. I am trying to think of reasonable ways to make sure he does not get that mone...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2020 5:34am
by Bety
Anyone divorced or separated with small kids
Just wondering. Still married but fight constantly. I feel like we start to work things out then something blows up, then my husband threatens divorce. I have a young child and don't want to divorce while he is so young. If we didn't have him, I wouldn't care if we w...
Views: 162   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 9:47am
by Bernie
How to divorce a controlling spouse?
Good morning everyone, I have been asked several time if I could offer some monthly meeting where women could meet (virtually) and share their stories, tips and advice. As a certified and experienced coach, I think it is very healthy and beneficial as well. So...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 7:34am
by Sophie
n
Nancy
Provided & lost
I was a "sugar-momma" to an ungrateful man. He made promises of letting me rest or slow down by actually working, which didn't happen. I was a fool, but now I am the one still paying for everything while he sits in my house, forced me to leave, claiming half of every...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 7:28am
by Nancy
j
Jenn
Sneaky behind my back divorce
So my husband filed for divorce twice the first time we chose not to go through with it the second also howevee when we got into sn argument a couple weekes ago and he told me to get out I said no he threw this paper at me stating were divorced that I didnt respond o...
Views: 172   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 5:28am
by Mary J. Price
k
K
Need help messy situation
The past year has been pretty stale with my husband and I have recently been meeting up with an old college friend of mine. For the past week we've been meeting up, and I've finally considered divorcing my husband but I'm not sure how to go about it
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2020 3:56am
by Mary J. Price
I Told Him I Want to Separate and I Feel Awful
Husband and I have been together 17 years and married 10. I was 18 when we met. My first boyfriend. I fell head over heals, so did he. We were in college at the time. I went on and obtained a doctorate degree and he stuck it out with me despite the constant stress an...
Views: 198   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 10, 2020 9:30pm
by Marley
I was wrong
My husband has made me be the bill person for years. I’ve told him that I am not good and it and asked him to do it but he just pushed me to be the one. We have made 100 to 200 thousand dollars a year for decades and we have nothing to show for it. No house. 4...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2020 5:19pm
by Kaz
Permission To Use some of your content
I am currently developing a church training ministry for the church to minister to hurting spouses. I ran across your web-site, and noted the article, 10 THINGS I WISH CHRISTIANS KNEW ABOUT A DIVORCED WOMAN. I would like to ask Debbie Carsten if I could use her ar...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2020 9:07am
by Lillian Landis
Bit deflated
Have been with my partner for four +years. We have lived together three years. He has two children and I have none (can’t have any). I still struggle when the three of them go on holidays without me. I feel left out and not really part of it all. I don’t...
Views: 109   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2020 4:22am
by Kaz
s
Sonya
Help
How do you get over your ex husband after a divorce? It's so hard...
Views: 116   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2020 11:34am
by Light
j
J
Just want to be able to speak about it
I was married for over 15 years and was with him for over 20. I knew he talked to other women and thought it was online only until I had real proof of an affair about 5 years ago. We started going to church and renewed our vows. I lived in blissful ignorance for abou...
Views: 254   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 6, 2020 8:20am
by J
Timelines
I'd like to have advice on the appropriate timelines. When is ideal to begin dating again after separation? I think that it will be a while for me, but I'd like input. Is it appropriate to spend at least one round of holidays—his birthday, my birthday, Thanksgi...
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2020 3:25am
by Kaz
Emotional Support
Hi ladies! My name is Lindsay. My divorce was final almost exactly 3 years ago. I've come a long way. I am now remarried and we have a combined family of 8 kids. I completely understand the pain, sadness, and frustration you are going through. My divorce put me on t...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2020 8:33pm
by Lindsay
k
Kelly
2 days in
So I just verified his affair by having a drink with his girlfriend who asked me to meet her. She told me everything. More than I really wanted to know. At first I was angry and now I can’t stop crying. Been together for 18 years and we share a 14 year old son....
Views: 193   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 3, 2020 8:11am
by Kelly
l
Louise
Transfering car ownership as part of a settlement
Does a car have to go through COR if it is part of a divorce settlement and needs to get transferred into a spouse's name?
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2020 6:17am
by Louise
t
Tee
Re: Ethical Hacker
Ladies, as I was perusing this forum I stumbled across 2 separate postings on the subject of obtaining information via an ethical hacker...oddly the (women) I think it’s a man, btw, posts as Katherine in one thread and Katrina, in another...both posts have almo...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2020 5:49am
by Tee
Grieving
My husband left on September 22. Three days before that, we were on a lovely hike together when I felt a lightning bolt of intuition that prompted me to ask him whether something was wrong, to which he reluctantly responded that he'd filed for divorce two days prior....
Views: 276   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 1, 2020 11:18am
by Ana
Struggling
I asked my soon-to-be-ex to go stay with his parents for awhile in the beginning of September. He has awful depression and anxiety and needed the chance to figure his stuff out without me. He texted that night that he loved me and didn’t want this to be forever...
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2020 4:17am
by Sam
s
Sonta
Why does it hurt so much, even though I want it to be over?
Hey, I have been married for 30 years, but separated for the last couple of years. We are not yet divorced, but it will be soon. My question is, why can't I let go of the trauma of this split. I am financially stable, work full time, and am 63 years old. I have 2...
Views: 262   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 30, 2020 12:42pm
by Cricket
l
Leslie
Custody and Parenting Coordinators
HI. new here. I wish I had found this forum back in May when I had to get a DVPO. We're now separated for 6 months and have shared custody of our 2 kids. But every time we have a custody exchange he has to lash out at me in front of the kids about something. Tonight...
Views: 135   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2020 3:52am
by Kaz
k
Karen
Don't even know where to begin
Hi All, I've been married for 25 years, have 3 adult children 18,21, and 24. I have stayed in this marriage for the kids but I just can't anymore. I cannot stand my husband at all, and I can't forgive all of the terrible things he's done and said in the past. He's...
Views: 248   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2020 7:27pm
by Karen
p
Payal
Its been months and not even one call or msg
Its been months without a warning he left me..not even once he called or messaged me.everyday yeah i feel better..but spmewhere i love him so much....and evryone saying to my face he never loved you....tat cruely he left me....when it vl get better...what i did wrong...
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2020 12:17pm
by Shreya
HOW I GOT REMOTE/DISCREET EVIDENCE AGAINST A CHEATING HUSBAND.
In marriage or relationship, I do not think there should be any kind of secret or privacy. I don’t think it's nice to be so clingy with your phone and it being locked with a password that is not known by your wife or husband. I admit that a phone is someone's p...
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 26, 2020 9:37pm
by KCarter
Temporary order
Me and my husband went to a preliminary court hearing and he won everything he won custody of my son he won the house the cars and I am left with nothing and it was all based on lies because I was not prepared for what I was entering into I just don't know what to do...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 23, 2020 5:08am
by Moi
g
Gina
Living in a prison
I REALLY need to understand WHY, under what law I have to live like a prisoner in my own house with my minor children and he is allowed to behave any way he wants. Why it’s ok for him to call me names? Why is it ok for him to turn the TV and surround sound up s...
Views: 190   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2020 5:00am
by Moi
b
Betty
Learning Boundaries
I occasionally ask my soon to be ex husband if he's with his girlfriend or what plans does he have with his girlfriend. I want to stop asking him what's he's doing. I want to let go but I'm so hurt and jealous. How do I leave him alone?
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2020 4:51am
by Moi
Is my husband just acting after hearing i would like a divorce??
Hello all. I am 43 years old and have been married for 17 years. We had 2 great kids that are 12 and 14. For the past 12 years or so I have been dealing with my husband being very verbal and emotionally abusive to me. We tried marriage counseling after the 1st time I...
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 9:03pm
by J
Living my worst nightmare.
Hello all, I really just need this platform to vent, seek some advice and to overall help me. This is a summary of what I am going through. I have been separated from my husband for almost two years now. He was very emotionally abusive and started to become phy...
Views: 272   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 21, 2020 4:48am
by Bobby5000
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29