Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Christmas email from my STBX

It not good to be separated from dear one. all time try to compromise it is the key. Because parents don't relies the bad effect of divorce on kids. So continuing conjugal life learn more to visit :
www.lovingagain.info

It is beneficial to you believe it.

Seriously Abdur!!! Is it better to stay with a man that lies, cheats, steals & disrespects his wife & kids. Trust me, my parents divorced when I was 12. It was the best thing that happened to me as I was afraid of my Father. It is healthier for parents to be apart if they are in a destructive relationship. Kids don't deserve to take on adult issues which often happens when parents are fighting & living in a deceptive manner. Kids are perceptive. Being exposed to daily dysfunction can change the template of who they are. I was happier & had a better relationship with my parents when their marriage ended. As for my marriage, my husband actively & randomly sought out affairs. I was lied to, direspected & essentially placed in harms way. Compromise-I dont think so!! I do have values, self-respect & dignity. The repetitive posting of the website you listed seems to air of questionable intent.

wow Abdur....my stbx left a family who worshiped and adored him. He lied to me up to the moment he walked out on us. He was on the phone with a woman I have never met for a solid month. He will not help me financially other then a portion of what we were barely making it on when he was here. I am homeschooling mom with no income other then my small business that was just starting to get off the ground when he left us and went stagnant the night he left.
I DO NOT talk bad about him to or in front of our child but for c's sake....the man is a nasty worm. He has sex with me Saturday night and Sunday morning telling ,e he loved me and then walked out on me Monday, saying he hasn't loved me in a while. So...nope...not a good man...no compromises. Just a happier future without someone who was broken from the start.

Abdur, it may not be good to be separated from a loved one, but my stbx is no longer a loved one. I "compromised" every day of my marriage. That is-I let him have his way to keep peace. A compromise would take 2. He walked out. Not a choice I had. No way would I want this back in my life. I fought hard for my marriage. I thank God everyday that I lost this fight. There's a song goes something like "sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers." There you have it. (Now hopefully I haven't offended anyone by mentioning my Christian faith on this site!)

I am a spiritualist Becky...
I am not Christian in the sense that I do not follow organized religion...but I DO believe in God. I believe in all the positive messages the all religions hold for us and also believe that the base of every religion is LOVE and there are many paths to the top of the mountain. We are all in this together and it is a learning adventure. You didn't offend me by any means. Namaste ;)

You made your point. You told him what you wanted and now i suggest you just ignore him and concentrate on your life and your son. Don't even waste your time responding. Some people deserve only to be ignored.

oh yeah, I have already moved forward :)
thanks~