Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Figures

Sorry to hear that he is still being such a jerk!! I know how you feel because my stbx is fussing about paying child support. He has never paid anything but now with the child support he thinks that he still owns my decisions and everything else. Because there is a order of protection out he cannot contact me or our 14 year old. Our older kids called and called him but he would not return their calls. They got together and decided to go see if he was alive and they found him in the house. His answer for not returing their calles was since there is an order of protection for me and our 14 year old he said he doesn't want to talk to any of the children because he may be a threat to them as well. Well he lost their respect.

If we can be quiet long enough they will eventually hang themselves. It's the quiet part I struggle with.

Oh Becky, lols lols lols. Thinking good & positive thoughts....but heck that made me smile!!!!

My debt is out of control, he is about to lose the business and the house that he has lived in for 18 months and used as his 'love nest' I am just as liable and will go down with him. Hey ho such is life.