Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas & the New Year

What a cool story! I admire you for the work you do. I know I would not be equipped for that type of work. You are right in that all of our experiences have molded us into the people we are today-the good and the bad For the parts of us we like we need to give thanks. For the other parts we are in a position now to become the person we want to be. May the new year bring you peace.

Re: Christmas & the New Year

Thanks Becky,
Believe me, I do have my moments. I am trying so hard to change the channel so to speak every time I think of my husband as it just causes me pain. I get stuck in the why's without the conversation b/c I haven't spoken to my husband in a year. It makes me emotionally sick & I find that life is passing me by. Furthermore my husband has moved on & is enjoying himself with other women. I hope when my divorce is finalized it will bring closure. You deserve Peace too Becky. I suppose we have to nurture ourselves, knowing that we are doing the best we can. I pray for Peace every night. Tonight I will include you in my prayers.