Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do you want to get back your beloved

Can't we do a scarlet letter instead and have him rocked in the centered square.

AMEN! We could make it a national holiday. Parades and all. I personally love seeing my ex miserable and want nothing to do with him. Maybe I will buy the book and give it to him and his new gf so that they can be together until the end of time...maybe not they don't deserve happiness.

laughing @ all comments. love it.

I can't wait till ex's day in God's Court!

I'm all done, forgave the guy /loved the guy/
blah blah, but facts are facts & God's The Judge.

I plan an effigy burning party a year from the day he left his family....it will be with all my friends and we will call it a 'thank you for the freedom' party :)
My brother said that he was going to come dressed as Abe Lincoln and take a photo with me and send it to my stbx as we burn the effigy and all the negetive it represented to my life...burn away all the pain and start fresh :)

:) & on that note...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

guess this may not have been the effect orig poster was looking for huh ladies?

(smiling)

soooooooooo
.............. Do you want to get back your beloved?
HECK NO. not on this planet in this lifetime.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!

No I dont think it was but if you ask a question you cant moan at the answers.....

Happy New Year ladies

Hey, that's also the advantage of an online forum. If you don't like what you're hearing, quit reading the post(s).

I agree Becky. I guess the poster agrees too. Haven't heard from him/her since he posted. Guess they didn't hear the one about the woman scorned?