Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I'm praying this year finds peace for each and everyone of us. I'm looking forward to finalizing my divorce, selling my house and moving forward with my life-peacefully. Bringing in 2011 with a smile and sense of relief.

Re: Happy New Year

A very very happy new year to all! I too am looking forward to some big changes and reclaiming MY life! I have been married almost 20 years, wanting out since day one, but SCARED. He helps to keep me scared. But I am not anymore! I am so ready to do this, to take this leap of faith! I can't believe this time next year, if all goes well, I'll be FREE! I don't care if I am broke, I don't care if I have to move me and my kids, I don't care if he's with a OW or 2 or 3 or more, I just deeply desperately do NOT want to be his WIFE (a four letter word!!) anymore! To all of you wanting out, I send you hope and joy and courage. To all of you in pain from being blindsided, I send you peace and strength and faith. To all of us, remember your true purpose for being here. It is not to be made miserable by 'him'. The pain has a purpose, it shows us what we are really capable of, how very strong and amazing we are, things we wouldn't have seen if we were in a soft relationship. I thank God for my situation. Without it, I would have never ever pushed myself to the limits and beyond as I do now. I will not be on my deathbed thinking what a waste, I should have done more. I will be thankful for the opportunities I had and happy I took chances. Keep moving forward, keep striving for more. Reach out wherever you can, we are not meant to live in isolation and there are lots of good and kind people ready and willing to lend a hand. Those who try to hurt us are hurting themselves, they feel so inadequate and insecure. It is important to forgive, and then let go. God bless.

I too pray that we have many blessings this year and each year after but i know that with the blessings there will be some heart aches that we must bear. I am looking forward to making this year a year about taking care of my business. I want the feeling of guilt to go away so that I can focus, I want the feeling of hurt to go away so that I can look my ex in the eye and know that I have made good decisions, I want my heart to stay out of the court room so that i don't cry everytime I am asked to relive some of the things that have happened in my life and I want fear to go away so that i can stand up to him and his family and look them in the eys and say that I will survive this and be a better person becasue GOD has never left me and never will. Hope all have a great and wonderful new year. May GOD bless each and everyone.

Happy New Year everyone.

I wish us all peace, love and kindness.

Happy New Year also!

Getting social life back organized again, divorce itself behind me.
Didn't want the divorce but did all I could to save marriage, & working just as hard to rework my life!

CHEERS & Happy Holiday!

What IS nice is not being bashed anymore. It's wonderful being married to a man I loved who loved me back but was pure hell being with someone who so badly wanted OUT/was not committed & who did not take responsibility seriously. ? not even quite sure what transpired lol I am still processing.
PEACE & JOY IS ABOUT MY HOUSE NOW.
:)