Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friend with Other Woman

Wow, what a bltch! Your poor daughter, how humiliating for her! Good she has a great mom like you who will go through a snow storm to take care of her! Seriously, that "woman" should be ashamed of herself, her behavior is disgusting. Ugh. Give your daughter a big hug from me (and one for you, too). Thank God for mom's like you!

Friends?? Define "friend". Someone with whom you have mutual feelings of caring and trust. When your friend is happy, so are you. When your friend hurts, so do you and you are there to lift her up. And she feels the same about you. You share the good times and the bad. Yea, I agree with the other posts...be civil. But FRIENDS??? Come on!!

Thanks Ladies for all your responds. I do not bad mouth her to my son, who is the only who goes to visit. To my 18 yr well that is another story. She HATES BIG FOOT!!! She feels Big Foot took her dad, and dad doesn't want to be part of her life because of Big Foot. I don't think I can even be civil. I am sure one day I will find them on the streets but I will not go and make a scandal. I know better than that, but I will not certainly go and say Hello either. I don't know how I would react but I know I have more sense than to go and talk to them. Thank you all for your responds. I have taken a little bit of everyone.

Ladyrb, I just have to tell you that the nicknames you've chosen for your ex and the ow are absolutely hilarious! They made me giggle. Best of luck to you with everything!!

Thanks Deirdre, I just thought calling the flea my ex would still entitle him to something of me. Instead the flea is something that is there and sometimes you just can't get rid of. Irritating you with that darn itch you know, just like an X. For her since she is almost 2 feet taller than the flea I thought well Big Foot was the appropriate name. Thanks