Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Well, it finally happened!

To quote the late, great, and greatly missed George Carlin: "Laugh? I thought I'd die!" So true about having a sense of humor - if I didn't have the very well-developed one I've got, I, too, would be a drooling veggie somewhere by now. [:-P]

HA! He didn't even need a very long rope in order to hang himself. Enjoy kharma.

WOW LADIES!!!! I learn something new every day. Thank you. I have learned, things are not what they really seem. The Flea always tries to make me believe, how happy he is with his NEW LIFE. Now I know he really is not as happy, as he wants me to believe. Thank you ladies. I know I will survive and move on.

Men (and I use the term lightly) like ours EX or STBXs are NEVER happy. That is something to be happy about, IMO.
Humor is the best way to deal with life, with out it I would be a wreck.

I was getting groceries with my oldest son a few hours ago and we saw the two of them (they did not see us). Ex now walks with an old man's arthritic shuffle, supported by the shopping trolley; OW waddles.

It's still jarring to see the two of them together. Especially in an environment where they don't normally go - they usually shop at the other grocery store on their end of town.

I completely agree, Lisa, that these men are not and will not be happy. Jerk blamed all of his problems on our marriage. I always joked with him that I was the best thing that ever happened to him. Know what? I still believe that. It's his life, he can ruin it as he sees fit. Deidre, I'm so glad you can find humor in it. Too bad you keep running into them...that really stinks!

Well, in the terms of our divorce decree, if I move, I have to move closer to him. I see them too often as it is!

If I win the Powerball, I'm suing him for custody of all the kids and moving somewhere warm, LOL!

The Flea(EX) use to walk in front of us like the Alpha Dog, now with Big Foot, she is the Alpha B@@@ch and he follows her. I still have not had the pleasure of seen them together, but friends and family say, he looks like a lost puppy after her.