Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Murphy is still out to get me

Times like this, I like to think that everything happens for a reason. Perhaps the necessity of getting air for your tire prevented you from something more disheartening? For example, there was one day where I was having a really rough time and I didn't want to go home. I was at the train station, and people were rushing and shoving to get on the train. I decided I would wait until the next train. Turned out that the train that I would have been on got in a collision with another train, and nine people died, 80 injured. I met a new friend who offered me a ride home, but I decided to walk. You have to try to be optimistic. Even now I feel really crappy, but I know things will get better. Having the ladies here helps me a lot, too. Just knowing that I'm not the only one with problems, and seeing everyone overcome obstacles.

Re: Murphy is still out to get me

I absolutely believe that everything happens for a reason & the happenstances in life that occur are not by chance. I discovered that my husband was having an affair through bizarre & remote circumstances that without getting descript are unheard of! I can't even explain it without in my heart knowing that I was led to this discovery through perhaps a guardian angel. I love this thought. I also believe that you were guided in your decision to not get on the train that wrecked that day. May we all pay attention to the guardian angel moments & our instincts. Love yourself ladies as your opinion of yourself is the most important.