Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I cannot take any more of this BS

Having recently been through the facebook stuff (it was ex's undoing and he's still reeling), I avoid it like the plague.

Dont do it to yourself!!!

I avoid it as well. I actually deleted my account. It is not worth it!!

They have their wedding pics up...

I think that's what hurts the most to me, because there are people in the pictures who are my friends, from whom I have heard nothing since WK took up with the Beast. It's just making me miserable to see that they support this whole relationship...I hate the fact, too, that after all he's put me through, I still hold out hope that he will come to his senses and dump the bltch.

I don't want to go back, but I would like for him to live past our kids' high school graduations, and the longer he's with her, the less likely that becomes...

Oh my!Don't look on your ex husband's F.B. account! Why subject yourself to people, places & things that are just going to cause you pain?

I've just realized that I have to be so careful now, more careful than I ever was before, because I don't post negative **** about them on FB at all, ever, but I wouldn't give them the same credit -- especially not if she is in charge of the account.

I'm also afraid that since they have nothing privatized (which is how I saw the wedding pics ), every **** thing they post is going to be visible through my daughter's page. I feel stalked.

Don't know if the ex and his girlfriend have a FB page or not and don't really care one way or another. I never bothered to look. I figured way back that if I was going to LET GO...I was going to have to let go all the way. It is not easy to do at first, but when you force yourself to do it at the start...in time...you will see that you really don't care one way or another. Your home is your home, your life is your life, and your thoughts are your thoughts....don't let him, her or anyone else rule over your thoughts or emotions. I can say this now because time has passed for me, but it will pass for you to and the more you look ahead and leave the past and their life alone, the happier you will be in time. You know what type of people they are so count this insight a blessing and try to move on to better things.

Susan

I had a face book did not use it much, actually did not know how to use, The Flea started having trouble at work because of face book, and he blamed me of course. I decided to delete my acct, he is still having problems at work and he still blames me. About your friends, if they support him and his new relationship, were they really your friends. I say NO. I had no friends when he was with me, I had no family,when I was with him. Now I have made some girlfriends that I believe are my friends. My family is slowly coming around. So do you really need those people who you thought were your friends. I say you are better off without them. Think about it. Take care and think of yourself. It is hard to do so, I know I feel exactly like you, I wish he would see big foot for who she really is, but he sees her as the love of his life. For now

No, my common sense tells me that they were always more his friends than mine.

When WK and the Beast first "got together", they were AT this other couple's home. I, of course, knew nothing about it. So evidently this one particular pair of "friends" was enabling them to sneak around all along.

The other so-called friends were, respectively, someone we have known for over 10 years and only as a couple; and a friend of my nieces, who is a couple years older than my kids. Compounding my hurt over the whole **** incident, the friend who only knew us as a couple is the one who was "persuaded" - via my ex feeding him a whole bunch of lies about how the Beast "holds the spirit" of my younger boys' late biological mom, whom this man was in love with - into performing the ceremony for them.

Bad news for them is that he isn't an ordained minister under the laws of our state. And thus, they are not really married.

Yes, it might hurt now but think of it this way do you really need those people in your life NOW. Do you need them to bring you SH@T, from WK and the Beast, and for them to talk about you to them, NO. I believe in the long run, you will see you are better without them. I have meet some wonderful women since the flea left, some I keep close to my heart, others I keep at arm length, I like the people I have meet, some have something to do with the flea others don't care and just care about me, my kids and my life. Those I keep close to me. I thank
God for those every night, as well for every one in this site. With you I don't think I would have survived so far.