Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: *Happy* Post for Once!!

I'm studying to become a Medical Assistant. This term, I've got English Comp and a straight medical class. Fun fun!

neat Diedre & that you went to movies with your kids!

If you need help with English Comp I have a bachelor's in English and am almost done with my Language Arts Education Master's degree. I also teach so I have no problem helping as I am only taking two classes this term. I take my final one in June and am officially done with school! Just let me know and I can you give you my direct email! Good Luck

That's great! I completed my Associates Degree last year. I am hoping if not this year but, next to go back and get my Bachelors Degree.

For all of you continuing your education, congratulations! Your education is something NO ONE (and no event) can ever take away from you.

AMEN!

Got my degrees awhile back, but yep, noone can take it from you. I loved college. HARD WORK but so much awesome knowledge & loved the comradery (learning with others).
A class is a GOOD IDEA if one has the time & can commit to it (under the stress of all of this).
Nice to FOCUS on something with the brain.
I have my interests but school is a discipline & that's good (seer the ex h divorce b.s. out of the brain .. lol).