Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The unraveling has begun

And so, it begins: WK and the Beast put up their FB page - 2 days later they have 22 "friends", 90% of whom are family members who, in their own words, felt 'obligated' to accept the requests cause WK is their brother/uncle/whatever. My FB inbox is burnin' up.

Shuffle forward to this morning, and my son is telling me how Beast is bltching up a storm about two of "her" friends not liking each other. His whole attitude is, WHO CARES? LMAO!! I need to adopt this!

Re: The unraveling has begun

Yes, good attitude. You will drive yourself crazy otherwise. Perhaps your son will need to "unfriend" them. Now would that be funny?

My oldest doesn't even use FB. It's just the younger 3. My daughter refused to confirm the Beast as a parent though - she just put her dad's name.

Tell them to just block their talk. I know my daughter has the flea family like that. I don't understand why MEN are such Id*ot.

Nah, the problem there is that, if I do that, then the Beast will know it was me and she'll make my daughter's life even more of a living hell than it already is because of her.

Great thought though!