Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Quoted

JLVR
You live by him yet & divorced?
OUCH.

Don't think I would like that one!

Can you move?

Take care & I think it would be normal to be bothered if you have to run into him. I often pray & dig to find some scripture to help me.
I love reading about the jezebel spirit, when trying to understand those that seem to be decieved/decieving.
I know jezebel was female but the spirit (I have heard) can attach to a man as well.
Today I read about Jehu, who stood up to jezebel.
That someone with a Jehu spirit can overcome by directness the evil ..At least for a time in dealing with jezebel he confronted the evil spirit.
I guess I just see it as this having to overcome in my mind/heart/soul what is, by reading more scripture & making sense of things as many times it's good/versus evil in this world.
It's just one of the ways I cope. I am usually very much at peace & still love (even the ex) but I also realize that his life is full of games & deception.
If you can find ways to cope that help you release it, to find peace & know that there is Divine Justice!
God Wins. Try to find that peace within (not easy some days! :)
Take care!

Is this what you were looking for?

Re: Quoted

it was me.

when I am churning inside I do read those scriptures, haven't until recently again though but it does help me.
I believe strongly the ex has a jezebel spirit haunting him, as it describes what he is about.
a fitting (in my mind) article I found the other day was at albatrus .org jezebel

Jezebel is mentioned in the bible. Obviously, female but the spirit (my understanding) can attach to female or male. Someone mentioned this to me after my husband left, when I looked it up it was like AHA!

The article describes Jezebel as a woman, characteristics, but when I compare it to my husband, it is the personality that is what he was like.
I think God Will Seer it out of him in HIS OWN WAY on Judgement Day. (that's my belief.. it is overwhelming all of it/ but I try to read the scriptures to make sense & calm myself).

Re: Quoted

Yes that is what I was looking for thank you.