Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Healing through divorce

strongspirit, it's almost like an out of body experience I think, to detach.
The good thing, is that I think God Has Shown me a lot in this. I have since learned this is not Christian site (thought it was as I found it on google search /Christian Women Divorce).. For me, I do see the big picture in this.
My ex has a lot of ego issues. He won't change on this earth! It's like digging deep into one's soul, to find that peace with God. I was strong in my faith before but on occassion feel like I'm grabbing this rock which I see as God & the waters raging by me.. with all the changes because of the EX.
Again, then I reframe it in my head/ victim>victorious. How could I understand what I do if things don't happen as they do (God's Will).
I guess it bothers me all he said to me ... now they amount to lies from his mouth that he didn't keep his word Z. But God Is All, so I go on.
I used to want hiding places when he was here & raging at me.. at least now I don't have to worry about that!
no fighting, moving forward...
Can only figure it's for purpose that I will not fully understand until Heaven.
Have you tried ear plugs/headphones?

You're right..this has been written, and i must get my faith up! IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE EASIER IF HE WERE NOT RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!!!
I just ache sooooo bad sometimes, pray for me. Thanks.This to shall pass......

Thanks for responding. Yes, faith. Easier said than done. I know exactly how u feel. I am looking for a place to move,but it takes time and money. I just want it to happen NOW! I'll pray for u.