Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love WOW MOMENTS

So The Flea made an address changed, but went to the post office instead of doing it individually, like he had done before with his credit cards, but the funny thing is I don't think he actually put the address he shares with Big Foot. I think he has actually put done another address some where else. He wanted the paper I received to see if it showed where the mail was going to. Now I ask you Why would he change his address from my house, but not send it to his? WOW MOMENT!!!!! Am I looking too much into this.
Again WOW MOMENT...I would think he would want his mail, to go where he actually lives. HMMMMMM.

Re: I love WOW MOMENTS

Hee hee! That is very funny! I had something similar -- my kids' school recently sent me some paperwork. They have my correct address, of course, and all the other stuff got sent to me here -- but the last correspondence before report cards was addressed to me at WK's place. The secretary caught it and wrote "wrong address" over the label and hand-wrote my correct address on it...it was sooo funny! I was imagining the look on the Beast's face when my name (still using my married name) showed up on stuff coming to their house!

Re: I love WOW MOMENTS

Sounds to me as if The Flea is having serious doubts about the state of his relationship.....all is surely not well in Big Foots palace. What a shame

Meeeeowwwww............