Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oh, yay, more fun with the Beast

My DD called me in tears last night because she overheard the Beast's half of a conversation.

The Beast was on the phone to one of her "friends", saying loudly that her daughter, who coincidentally shares a first name with XH's daughter who died at the age of 4, "carries (late child)'s spirit within her"!!!!

Now, I don't know if reincarnation actually exists, although I do like the possibility. And I have to admit that some things my daughter says and does are uncannily similar to things her older sister (who I did not get to know, sadly) said and did. At least, when she was little. She knew things she could not possibly know.

One incident stands out in particular: DD was sitting on the living room rug, playing with her Barbies, and she just stopped, looked up at her father, and said, 'Daddy, our car looked like this.' She described --exactly, right down to the paint color -- the vehicle that her sister, ex's aunt, and his two cousins who were killed along with the little girl were riding in when they died! (She was five or six at the time and there had never, not once, ever been anything discussed in front of the kids, except that they had had a sister, and she died.) Ex turned white, and just sat down right where he was. He could not speak.

So, for my daughter to know this infomation was beyond coincidence and she has always held the knowledge dearly that she was so close in spirit to a sister she never met. Now the bltch wants to take that from her too!!

Little recap: This is the same woman who cheated on her husband with mine, moved into my home while still married to her own husband, undermines me at every turn, makes things up to make herself look good, and routinely tells my DSS's that I do not love them!

I told my daughter, 'Look, you can't pay attention to this, you will drive yourself crazy. She clearly craves attention, and doesn't care who she has to hurt to receive it.' I'm not sure I convinced her.

But tell me, ladies -- is this woman NUTS? How can she say and do these things and NOT be nuts?

Re: Oh, yay, more fun with the Beast

My dad married an evil siren from hell just like this. Not too smart.
My concern is for your daughter. You may need to document the issues and somehow sit down with your ex (and be polite and matter of fact) and let him know what is going on and what exactly your daughter has said about how she feels. He doesn't need to talk her out of her feelings, he needs to keep his ***** on a leash. But I wouldn't put it that way to him.
Good Luck!

more good advice! I like the leash idea...

that's a good one!

oh I'm in anger mode again, having to deal head on now with financial mess BECAUSE he didn't pay s...
of what he owed me.. another ordeal with legal system because of Irresponsible X.

As to your daughter, I would make sure she knows how special she is through your relationship with her...
the step mother I agree sounds like siren (like in the bible & jezebel type)..

Your child sounds like a precious gem from GOD, & perhaps SIREN (love that one & the leash too),
is a distraction from the gift/s that you are seeing.
God Bless that little one!
Only HE Knows All... I think we just have to discern & when we feel that it's from God then trust this & guard with all your might what you believe is true & of HIM.

He refuses to "leash" her. Apparently he is now telling everyone he knows that she is his "soul mate". He's also reverted to the behavior I got from him when Beast first attached the leash to his man-parts - ignoring, not returning calls, giving her his phone so her POS daughter can have her mother's phone at school.... I always thought it was impossible to pile **** that high, but he has proven me wrong! LOL!

My daughter is going to end this not even loving her father if he doesn't pull back on the stick. Honestly, I'm beginning to think it would be a great idea to petition for custody even though I still live with my Mom, because that hellhound is going to destroy my baby girl's beautiful spirit.

Diedre,

I don't have any advice for you (as to custody) but your story has intrigued me in that I am so aware of the dual forces & especially when there are strong spiritual connections as you describe your daughter having.
It's almost inevitable ...
I'm praying for you...

In my case with the ex,he came into my life saying that God Had Chosen me for him, & this endless talk of what we were going to do together, waited till Ibought into the whole line of.............
then managed to piece by piece destroy my life then leave.
My point is... I DO think that when there is strong spiritual connection / the evil one is right there trying to destroy it, more than ever.............
Probably somewhat the law of nature at work but noticeable as to good/evil when you describe your daughter then along comes Siren.
The peace I find in my life is when I focus on the good because there is a lot of dismantling that is trying to take place, as the ex seems to have a spirit of darkness attached..
I think when we see the difference & not embroiled in the darkness then it's up to us to fight that much harder for what is right.
I don't know if you would be able to get full custody of your daughter.. but do whatever it takes to embrace that child as you are doing & lift her up to GOD & beleive in her (as you do).
Do something fun, fix an awesome meal, plan some things.. I will do the same.

Diedre,

as to the spiritual side...

In my healing as to this divorce, I am at times taken back as to the polar opposites of things in life.
My ex was in many ways opposite of me, but also we balanced each other out. Of course he thought this was lovely & worked hard to get me to see all he saw, when I did of course, the fun & games were over, so he quit trying (was game player, I didn't know..).
But I am Christian, so is he (of course that's debatable as he called himself one but his actions are pretty opposed to this)..
Where I am going with this is, I think sometimes GOD Allows these polar happenings in life / distinct on purpose & I am not sure why other than, here's this precious little child of yours, who is gifted, you recognize this. Then along comes SIREN, to steal the show.. I have a feeling where there are Angelic types of gifts, then also will be the opposing evil-like forces. IF YOU CAN (this is what I do), TRY to keep focused on the good, your daughter, the gifts that you believe are Divine, from God, that she seems to you to be gifted spiritually..
In my experience.. it is inevitable, that throughout history/ the bible/ etc.. that when you have gifting, blessings of great nature/ there are the opposing that will try to tear it down.
The challenge may be to focus harder on your daughter, TUNE OUT SIREN LADY..
you may have to head talk it, a lot...
but what DOES MATTER?
keep focusing on that.
That's part of our healing in divorce too.
FOCUS with all of our might on what DOES MATTER.
I actually feel God Has Shown me some AWESOME things that maybe if X would have stayed I would not have been shown. I loved & do love still the X, but he is choosing to seemingly not walk in what God Is Calling him to walk (at least what he told me then his actions).
I believe there will always be polarities of energy / where we have to deal with difficulties.
Focus on that precious little one & just ignore
ex's play thing.. you've got much more important things to think about.
& just let her (your daugher) know that. She will hear you in her heart. Trust that.

:)