Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Research Opportunity for Adult Children of Divorce

Hello, my name is Theresa and I am a graduate student currently seeking participants whose parents have divorced once they reached adulthood for my dissertation study. Be a part of current research that helps bring awareness to the significant, yet often overlooked, situation for adult children of divorce.

If you are currently 18 years of age or older and have biological parents who legally separated or divorced after you turned 18… YOU MAY QUALIFY!

Participation involves completing a series of brief online questionnaires. All information is kept confidential. Participants will be eligible to win one of three cash prizes, up to $100!

If interested, please contact me at tgagos@alliant.edu or go directly to the survey link (which includes more information about the study) at:

https://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6DywgkfhyFIvyPG

Please Note: This is not a commercial study or solicitation, and your responses will not be shared nor used for any commercial purpose. Thank you for your consideration.

Re: Research Opportunity for Adult Children of Divorce

Update: Please note that this study will be closed after the week of 01/23/11, so this is the last opportunity for those that may be interested in participating. Thank you.