Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need to talk

My wife is leaving me I caught her cheating I walked in on her I saw red I started attacking the guy she kicked me in the balls from behind and he threw me out said she wanted a divorce im writting this sitting in my car down the block I can't go back im hurting and aching need to talk to.someone

Re: need to talk

Sorry for what happened to you but keep your Cool !

Don't do any more actions or you could face a domestic

violence charge which is a lot of wasted time and money

and a record that holds you from employment. So stay

steady from now on NO matter what takes place ! She

has made the wrong move so now seperate, and stay strong.

What about violence commited to me im 17 years older then her she's 21 im 39 the guy she betrayed me with is 24 im a contractor hired that little **** b4 I can still hear both of em laughing after she kicked me and I went down I gotta do something this can't stay like this

I can't even imagine the emotions you're experiencing right now. It is important for you to gather yourself. You don't want anything that your wife can hold against you in the court of law. It's not worth it. In the end SHE has to live with herself.

Just know, there are people that understand what you're going through and are there to support you. Let them.

Hang in there. Take a deep breath. Regroup. Take one day at a time. That's all we can ever do.

I imagine that you are feeling every type of emotion under the sun. Anger, sadness, and most of all numbness. These are normal and I am sorry for what happened. It has already happened but just remember from this point forward, treat everything in a business like attitude. Do not let your emotions get you into trouble. When the numbness lessens, you can better decide what you want to do, just remember to act responsibly.

Hope this helps.

Audrey
Creator of Divorce Tool Box
http://www.divorcetoolbox.com

I'm sorry you are going through this.
I think that there are many that don't think twice about their marriage vows.

Like the others say, don't confront him & maybe not your wife either until you gather yourself.

If you have a preacher, you might go talk them or a mental health person in your area.? Try to get ahold of someone to get this off your chest so you can plan what to do next.

Well I had to take the day off I couldn't make it to work im staying at a hotel still feel bad how could that ***** kick me like a dog there a age difference between us but I don't deserve what she did

Do you have anyone (family or friends) you can stay with or talk to? Is there maybe a co-worker you can go to? You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I have no one she's probably living it up laughing with that guy I knew our age difference was too great cheating with a younger guy its my ****en house I can't show my face over there its too humiliating sitting in my hotel room drinking on this mlk I hate both of them sooo much

You mentioned the house is yours. Is it just your name on the deed? If so maybe in the morning you get go to the police and see if they can intervene and have her leave the home if you explain your situation to them. It is just a thought! But, I definitely would not go over there when you are upset or alone. My thoughts are with you and wish you well!!

I hear you, I didn't go to work today either, just couldn't (at least the holiday is an excuse but tomorrow is another day and we must face it). Do you think it is immaturity on her part or maybe she was just after money? Whatever the reason, what she did was WRONG. If she was unhappy and wanted to be with someone else she should have had the decency to tell you and end the marriage first. Stay strong, be calm. I think your going to a hotel was a good idea, to give yourself some safe space to be alone and let the emotions subside. Don't be humiliated to go back to your house, you have nothing to be ashamed of, she does. Remember to keep your cool, show her you are above this nonsense. Good luck.