Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Horrible day---Healing through divorce lady

OMG and I thought I was the only one with this problem. Ex lives across the street. WAY TO CLOSE. Worse he is uphill from me and I feel like he watches what goes on here. Before I basically quit talking to him and letting him come over to see the kids he would call as soon as I got home or if he could see I had someone over here he wanted to see. I can't even tell he is home unless it's night time and the lights are on.

Hope you get to move. I won't unless financially I have to. I put alot of sweat and blood into remodeling it. Also a good deal of my inheritance from my father. Spent a good chunk of my inheritance from my mom on the divorce and still owe money to the lawyer. Want the kids to be able to come home to were they grew up. Also this house is the place where I have lived the longest my entire life. My parents always rented and we moved alot. I got the house in the divorce (he gave up his share to get to keep all of one of his retirement plans). I got all of the smaller one. Figure as soon as our youngest is out of school HE will move. Want that day to be tomorrow in a way. Don't want my youngest all grow up and worried about how I'm going to make it financially when CS and maintenance end but REALLY want him further away.
Good luck. I'll be praying for you.

OMG! you are not alone....thanks..I will pray for you also...

Thanks. I have 4 years to go unless he dumps being close to our son to be with the OW.