Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Little things can make you glad he's gone

Ladies you always give me things to think of. I don't remember ever getting a caress out of the flea. I don't remember a peck on the cheek just for the hell of it. I really don't remember any happy days. All I can remember is "how we do not deserve this and that" or "how we are always spending his money" Now he can't make it fast enough so big foot can spend it. My daughter actually says they are a couple made in hell. He makes the money she spends the money.

During my marriage my ex told me he loved me every day. He was a lying jerk, so it meant nothing to me.
Never was there a small kiss out of nowhere ( only if it meant he wanted more)
Never sat next to me on the couch unless he wanted something.
Never helped with dinner, dishes or kids.

New boyfriend comes over and helps me make dinner, cleans the dishes, plays games with the kids and will just walk up and kiss my neck for NO reason. It is wonderful. Never thought a man would treat me like that. For Christmas he bought my boys an ATV. Really where has he been hiding? Just glad he came out of hiding to be found by me

My brother is that kind of husband. I used to joke with him that we should move to Utah and get married. His wife is ONE LUCKY WOMAN! Tthe only thing she complaints about is his nasty habit of leaving his sock by the bed before he goes to sleep.

The good guys are out there. Key is to stop dwelling on how bad our ex's treated us and start looking. OR don't look and it will come find you when you least expect it.

WK and I were always physically affectionate with each other. It should've been a HUGE red flag when he started pulling away, not only from just cuddling with me on the couch, but also from other activities. But after I left, I went to the house a few times, once to pay back a small sum of money that he had loaned to me, and he came downstairs and we stood in the hallway and talked and just held each other quietly, sorta rocking back and forth... The other time, he came outside to my car and sat in it with me (I think he was a little uncomfortable, LOL, cause he kept one foot on the ground...the car wasn't even running but Beast was watching from the upstairs window...loser ), and we were there for, oh, must have been at least a half an hour - after about 10 minutes he pulled his foot in and closed his door . And didn't she read him the riot act when he walked back inside! LMAO!