Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: used

your stb?x sounds like a sociopath; multiple marriages, inabiltiy to take responsibilty for actions & financial, constant running.
It is serious disorder. You are better to let him go.

I have been told this from other people who have seen how he is towards me and life in general a - sociopath. I told him it was the last time he would threaten me with divorce and walk out leaving me again. Life will be better. I was strong and stable before he came along and I will be again. I thank everyone for their input. It is good to hear that I am not the crazy one in this marriage.

The X had NO ability to keep a confidence.. while I was with him & after he left, he would tell people lies about me, & never be able to keep any confidence, even to almost strangers, he would reveal very personal things.
Since he has been gone, I get along fine with my family & friends.. no fighting.. everybody is happy & gets along fine.
I could have been married to someone else who would treat me so much better..
I have a friend who is friends with one of these 2 guys.. I knew this one before I met X, he is nice looking, has a nice home, is very sweet, college degree.. He is divorced & for quite a long time...
but I liked him before I met the X.. it was potential. A friend has been trying desperately for us to get together.. I'm giving myself plenty of time to heal. But as this friend tells me & I know, he is a VERY sweet person.. & would treat you like a queen. .. my ex treated me horrible.
He didn't have to, he chose to.
I loved him. I know he loved me. But it was absolutely absurd what happened. Everytime things started to calm down, he would cause chaos & bolt.
He kept his friends & family at HUGE arms' length from me.. (ie, we were around my family not his/his choice).
He said I was, "his," & we had something unique, different, I tried to talk him out of it for a time because I knew it wouldn't be an easy marriage.. but no, he insisted.. on & on & on..
he has a jezebel spirit attached to him & everything I have read it fits to a T.
MOSTLY: he could have easily tried to make it work (& it would have) he didn't.

& it really bothers me to speak poorly of the ex. I know it would have worked if he had tried.
But I most certainly have no desire for him back in my life & what he did to me is..................
SO much work to get life back in order.
& that's why I come here to share & for support...

for what? reason he did this I have no clue.
Take care & I pray you heal soon.

God's Justice!