Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To those that have moved their kids

You could maybe start planning a few stuff ahead that you will do when you are in your new home (tea party, have a big sleep over), ask them to think about decor ideas, get them involved and hopefully excited about the new adventure.

That's what it is Becky, a new adventure.

Lisa is so right, the biggest of them all is your love, that will help them through anything and everything.

Re: To those that have moved their kids

Ladies, I know you're right. I don't know why but this has really hit me hard. Didn't expect it to be so hard. I'm really not one that is attached to a place, and I DO want to move, but for reasons I can't wrap my brain around this is throwing me for a bit of a loop. Of course I don't let my boys see that

The realtor called and the couple wants to come back again Saturday. I should be thrilled but instead I sat down and cried. I think part of it is the finality of this chapter of my life. I don't want Jerk back, I want to move closer to my family, but I am grieving the end of this chapter of my life some. CRAZY. I should go out and live it up. I have a lot of faith that things will work out and that I need to be patient and see what lies ahead. Me? Patient? PLEEEAAASE!