Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Women's Worth

I have to side with JLVR She has been nothing but nice to every one here. I know I have learned a lot from her. She is always there when you need some advice. If she says you are her EX I believe you are her EX . If you were a scorned woman or a hurt woman like the rest of us, you would have say some nasty words to her and be mad or something, you are way to calm.

lol...what's the point in getting mad and angry over something that someone else say about me...the point is, she was and is wrong for what she said, no way around it...for you to side with her, is alright with me...shows your loyalty....but once again, I'm not her ex and there is nothing anybody here can say or do to make me be him...I'm in need just like the rest of the women that comes here to talk to REAL women. How would you feel if you were in my shoes...new to this site...and someone did you that way?

Seriously, your response is a tad bit bizarre! I have no idea what the hell you are referring to?! It seems as if you have misinterpreted someone's response to your post. On that note, if you are seeking others perceptions as to your situation,you may not always hear what you want to! For the most part, I have found the womens opinions & support on this site to be nurturing & insightful.

sue
Seriously, your response is a tad bit bizarre! I have no idea what the hell you are referring to?! It seems as if you have misinterpreted someone's response to your post. On that note, if you are seeking others perceptions as to your situation,you may not always hear what you want to! For the most part, I have found the womens opinions & support on this site to be nurturing & insightful.

Lol Sue...where did you come from...evidentually, you don't know what went on...if you read previous posts(entire thread)...you will see where I'm coming from...

You say this site is nurturing and insightful...hmmm....if it is, why am I getting rejected by everyone that's on here? Is that what you'll call nurturing or supportive, fact of that matter!I haven't received one positive feedback yet, and I haven't done anything to anybody on this site!

I must first point out that your original post made NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. You never asked for advice, never talked about how you were feeling, just said your upset about being called a fat a$$, never made a point on what you were talking about what you were upset about or angry, You just rambled on about nothing. You haven't posted or replied to any ones post but JLVR...nor have you had any insight to share when it comes to real problems, like the feelings we WOMAN have about divorce, betrayal and our children. You my "friend" do seem to have a man like attitude when it comes to the woman on this site. SInce I have been posting here I have had nothing but good replies from ALL the woman here. Even if it is not something I want to hear it is something I take to heart. So who you are is left to be questioned.

I agree with Lisa. I still don't quite know what you are referring to about "people being against you!" I am not against you nor have I been judgemental about any postings on this site, aside from a couple ludicrous comments by seemingly egotistical & chauvinistic men. Your tone & responses seem very hostile. Perhaps you can clarify what advice you are looking for & why it is you feel like people are against you? I suspect that you won't be frequenting this site again. Perhaps a therapist might be helpful as the direct contact may be less conducive to misinterpretations.

Lisa, where's the LIKE button?

Another thing that strikes me as odd is that "she" posted "her" weight with out being FORCED...what woman tells her weight with out being on a scale at the doctors office? Even then we use our shoes,handbag, coat, sweater, jeans, and earring as a reason for that extra pound(s). Even if we are comfortable with our body woman NEVER tell that secret. I'm comfortable with my weight but then I am %$? lbs