Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Husband has RO. Continuing to abuse letting house go into foreclosure, etc.,

Wow I hope it's getting better. I think your advice is sound about selling the house. I am trying to force him to pay up the back mortgage (he's been living in the house as I moved out due to the RO and my saftey and took our daughter with me. Living at my Mom's house in her spare room) Never thought i would have been here so long but he has refused to let me back in the house and pulled all kinds of stall tactics. You were smart to stay I think i was given bad advice. But I did what I had to do. Still no payment on it. Still no child or spousal support. He has gone out and bought a new car though. Getting infront of a judge about all of this at the end of the month, Thank God. I hope he looks like the ass he is.

My daughter saw her attorney my husband has gotten for her as he feels I am being too over protective and not agreeing to his demands so her she needs one. Yes I know rediculous but in today's world there are attorneys for kids so they can be heard for their own desires and needs. Hello Restraining Order signed by a Judge for DV. As unbelievable as it is, today I had to take my daughter into meet her very own Attorney (she is 4 years old) where she showed him she could jump on one foot, colored a rainbow with her Mom and Dad underneath with Mommy holding a sign saying "go away" terrific right! She obvously has caught on that their was a Restraining Order Against her Dad that has changed everything in her life. Her Dad and I have been fighting over parenting schedule times. He has her every other weekend and says he wants more time but can only do weekends due to his very busy schedule (which is strange as I was married to him for 8 years so he is fighting to get my Friday night of my weekend now. This is extremely upsetting as you can imagine as a Mother. I would never have my daughter EVER on a Friday for EVER. No 3 day weekends, no ability to leave after school to go to the beach or Mountains for the weekend. No Barb-ques on Friday's with other friends and neighbors with kids. I have been fighting this back and now he has just submitted paperwork to the court as a counter claim to the divorce stating after being seperated for 5 months that he wants sole custody of our daughter. He is in such a Narcassitic Rage that he can't have me controling 1 aspect of anything he must win at any cost and he is destroying me financially too as he promised he would. Bankruptsy is in my near future as well but I will also need to find a place to live with this ruined credit thing he has done.

Trying not to feel defeated. Somedays are better than others hu?

Did you get your house on the market? How's that going?