Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Imagine that

So WK seems to suddenly believe that I am an equal partner in the parenting stuff. Imagine that, as I stated before.

The kids and I had to go see him at work yesterday, so my daughter could get a little money from him for things she needed for the event the 3 of us are working at next week. That accomplished, WK saunters over to my side of the car - the better to see down the front of my top, apparently - and we start talking about our son's upcoming doctor's appointment. As it turns out, he expects me to do all the legwork of finding the boy a new primary care. Um, helloooo, a-hole, I don't have the insurance! Talk about a Catch-22; I don't have the insurance, yet he wants me to make the calls and arrange a new doc; he has the insurance, but he will be at work 'from sunup til sundown'. Nice.

One thing I did find funny. In the past, he has handed his paycheck over to Beast and only kept a little money for himself. The last several weeks, since he's been back to work from his injury, he hasn't given her any money. So naturally, she's been p1ssy. Tough nuggets.

Re: Imagine that

Wow. Sounds like he wishes he was still married to you and is starting to see the OW for who and what she is: "Astroturf." Careful though he may want to have his cake and eat it too. But it certainly made me laugh with his sudden putting of Beast on a budget.

Re: Imagine that

There will be no cake. The cake is a lie. LOL! Thing is, even if that is what he wishes for, I'm better off now than I was. And I'm so much better than Beast is - because I'd never get involved with a married man, even if the person he's married to was the one he cheated on me with, ya know?

Let him continue to mow the Astroturf - it'll still never feel or look as good as the real thing.