Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ex-husband sick What should I do ??

Hi, I'm sorry you are going through this.
I also divorced my husband due to emotion abuse and anger outburst/rages. Although he admitted to his behavior and is trying to make it up to me; I don't want to have to take care of him if he gets sick :), but I probably would.

Now, you are free to do as little or as much as you want. Actions have consequences, if he treated you so badly that you want nothing to do with him and he is alone in the hospital- then that is on him.

But, then if you chose to have compassion for him and wanted to visit, check in on him, bring him some food, etc. then you might find some comfort in that. I don't think there is a right or wrong choice, it is just a choice that you have the right to make for yourself.

First of all, take care of yourself!
All the best!

Re: Ex-husband sick What should I do ??

Hello
I am not sure if I want to take care of him or visit him...as much as it hurts me knowing he is sick . he can be very controlling and I will be to weak to be away from him because I will be sorry for him if I start taking care of him while he is sick
Thank you for sharing your thoughts even though I still confuse and lost of what I will decide to do
Sorry 😞 you also went through this type of behavior
Let us all stay strong 🙏
Take care Everyone
Love and Peace to Everyone in these forum