Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Amicable Divorce

Wonderful advice. Just separated so can't relate but gives me hope it doesn't have to be negative or nasty all the time

Great advice. I’m not coping very well, in the midst of divorce after 35 yrs too - been with him since 17 too... so worried I won’t be able to cope alone.

I go through the same

Thirty is the wall. Most women your age are desperate for a husband and you're ditching yours. You think you're gonna' find another man to support you at this s stage in your life. You're on your own now. Just you and government social programs.

Total tosh! ‘Carol’ your negative troll messages are pathetic. Do you ever read them back to yourself and realise how obviously unbelievable they are?

Ultimately, the joke is on YOU, not the women you are attempting to ridicule and make feel crap about themselves. It’s losers like you (and you’re probably a man anyway) who give empowered women like me, extra vim and vigour in our determination to support our ‘sistas’ and stand up against ****** like you!

Angela,

I had the same thought that "Carol" is clearly a bitter, angry man. Pretty pitiful that this is what he does with his time.

Kelly

Another brick in the wall.

This is from my personal experience and I just want to thank Dr Masako for bringing joy and happiness to my life, for restoring my relationship. I never believed in any of these things until I broke up my husband over a year ago. Just when I thought all hope was lost, a friend of mine introduced me to DR. MASAKO, a spell caster, and he cast a love spell for me.

After following his instructions, he told me that I will get my husband back in 24HOURS after the spell has been cast. That same day, a strange number called me, I was shocked to hear the voice over the phone, it was my husband who had not called me for over 1 year. He begged me to forgive him for everything he did to me and the kids, and said he wants to come back home. DR. MASAKO restored my happiness at last.

I'm here to testify to the world because I am a living testimony.

Are you experiencing difficulties in your finances? Do you have a friend or family who is sick? Are you married without a child? If you want promotion in your office, love spell to bring your lover, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, ex husband back, Gambling luck, Wealthy life spell, If you want to be famous, Politics and Election spell, Protection, Money and Job spell. Below is his email address, contact him for any situation you are in. I'm a testimony and I want people to be saved too. Contact him now: masakotemple@gmail.com WhatsApp: +13612132652