Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Question?

The word karma is totally misused by the western world. It's literal meaning is action. That's it.

Yes. I believe in Karma. Did you experience karma? Or did you have the luck of witnessing karma happen to someone that hurt you?

Hi
Actually my ex husband became sick and ended up being in the hospital for an existing heart problem ( I decided to filed for divorce last year after 30 yrs of marriage ,Because he used to control the way I used to talk to people and he used to tell me not to respond to a text that was addressed to me and about 10 yrs ago he had an emotional affair to a person that I thought she was my friend and gave him a chance after I filed for separation
(divorce is not finalized yet)
He thought that I would never had the guts to file for divorce because he was my only Love
He is giving hard time to my attorney and myself and taking his time and requesting extensions after extensions for him to provide the disclosure of the assets that we built together as husband and wife
I had cut communication with him since I filed the divorce
When he was in the hospital he had no one (he does not have any sibling or friends) and we have 1 adult Son that has not been in his life for a long time because they cannot get along
My beliefs is sooner or later God punishes a person some how ....
(My ex husband is a very religious person I still do not know why he had that emotional affair about 10 years ago)
When I asked him Why? He answered “nothing happened”
Yeah right ....sometimes I would think why did I forgive him than ...I am 59 yrs old and he is 65 yrs old)