Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to open a secret bank account with no mail but has a debit card and can deposit cash

I need to start a plan to leave my narcissist husband but I can’t find a way to get a bank account that mails nothing but I can get a debit card and deposit cash. Has anyone down this. What did you do?

Re: How to open a secret bank account with no mail but has a debit card and can deposit cash

It is smart to start putting money aside. I know many women are trapped because the can't financially get away.

Have you considered using the address of a friend? Have you checked to see if the bank will accept a P.O.Box? Some banks now prefer to send emails instead, see if you can find one that will let you opt in to that.

Best of luck to you!

Re: How to open a secret bank account with no mail but has a debit card and can deposit cash

Yes .....listen.....get a safety deposit box at the bank and have the monthly bill sent to a PO box at the post office,he will see nothing and know nothing....your welcome

I am 81 years old. I had breast cancer 20 years ago and the breast cancer came back in 2023. Six months ago I had Breast & Lung cancer, which I had to have radiation plus strong medicines that gave me nausea, terrific stomach and back pain, diarrhea/vomiting after eating, lack of sleep (about 2 hours per night) While I was in this state, my husband continually harassed me to sign a paper. During this time we had a developer wanting to purchase our home. I had made a list of expenses showing my husband our living expenses. Besides this we ABSOLUTELY have to have a ranch home because of my major back problems, constant leg cramps, have limited lung capacity, asthma, and afib. What the developer was offering to buy our home we COULDN'T afford to move because of LIMITED finances. It was at this time my husband deceived me into signing a purchase agreement. Now he is taking the money we got for the home. He says he deserves all the funds.
I put him through college doing alot of his homework and tutoring him because he was getting failing grades. He lost numerous jobs because of performance and I had to write all his resumes for him, raise our three children WITHOUT ANY assistance from him and get him out of many financial problems. I worked long hours trying to support the children and me while he spent his money on his self.
Where can I go to conceal the little funds I have?