Girls Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First national rankings come out tomorrow

anon
anon
Looks like Wizz are the clear winners week #1 at both Tier 1 and 2.
Haven't played them yet and it's only a month into the season but below is impressive. Love them or hate them they are successful.

Tier 1
12- #1
14- #1
16- #2
19- #7

Tier 2
12- #1
14- #2
16- #5
19- #2
Definitely hate them. At my daughters age group the parents were the reason we left. TRASH.

No she didn't get cut and they pushed hard to get her to stay but I just couldn't associate with people like that anymore. My daughter is on a much worse team but we are all happier.

anon
anon
anon
Looks like Wizz are the clear winners week #1 at both Tier 1 and 2.
Haven\'t played them yet and it\'s only a month into the season but below is impressive. Love them or hate them they are successful.

Tier 1
12- #1
14- #1
16- #2
19- #7

Tier 2
12- #1
14- #2
16- #5
19- #2
Definitely hate them. At my daughters age group the parents were the reason we left. TRASH.

No she didn't get cut and they pushed hard to get her to stay but I just couldn't associate with people like that anymore. My daughter is on a much worse team but we are all happier.
My daughter is young and it's only our first year there but it's the most benign group of parents I have every been around.

The Warriors use their top two girls who are U13’s on both the U13 & U14. When they play each other they play on the U13’s.

Anon
The Warriors use their top two girls who are U13’s on both the U13 & U14. When they play each other they play on the U13’s.
Apparently they should use them on their 16s and 19s as well.

Anon
And speaking of blurry lines, how can they call themselves tier 2 when they are in the same division as their tier 1 team? This is SHADY!

Slight of hand
Anon
And speaking of blurry lines, how can they call themselves tier 2 when they are in the same division as their tier 1 team? This is SHADY!
Looks like Assabet brought them back to Earth 4-1 this weekend.

That’s the issue with E9 they only have 1 division so T1 and T2 mix and they are not allowed to play NEGHL teams.

Looks like U13 2009 BY. U14 2008 BY. Clearly 2009’s are better.

At least they made the effort to have Tier 1 & 2. Casco Bay puts both their U14 teams in Tier 2. Not even hiding the slight of hand. For that matter they dont have a single Tier 1 team registered.