Ice Hockey DBoard

Is Now Offically Closed 

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vikings

2010 SSK ALLDONE
ONCE A SOLID TEAM. NOW THEY MIGHT NOT WIN A GAME ALL YEAR. SAD.
Still great coaching. Its about what they learn not the number of wins.

Great coaching?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anon
Great coaching?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are we talking different teams?

You can’t silence us.

WTF

The DBoard never closed

Now lets get the party started! Which teams are cheating? Which kids are being verbally abused by their coaches? Who is sneaking players in for pre-tryout skates?

Most importantly, which team will have the hottest moms next season?

Just reply to this thread , change the title and boom, we are back in business.

Re: The DBoard never closed

Got to laugh at the U14 year. Everybody scrambling because their once "Elite" team is now blowing up. Your a top 15 team (there are multiple in this region) yet you feel the need to pull your kid because you heard River Rats are the bomb.

Got waxed in Fargo.

Little goalie let them down head coach and his little cop henchman struggled watching their kids falling further behind. Playing 4th line prep, a couple shifts a game, didn’t do them any favors.

Eagles
Got waxed in Fargo.

Little goalie let them down head coach and his little cop henchman struggled watching their kids falling further behind. Playing 4th line prep, a couple shifts a game, didn’t do them any favors.
The dboard is back open for business....Let em rip boys....

I’m thoroughly satisfied with my overall experience using Flowwow https://flowwow.co.uk/london/red-roses/. From the moment I placed my order to the delivery of the flowers, everything went smoothly. The flowers were stunning, the delivery was fast and reliable, and the customer service was excellent. I’ve used Flowwow multiple times now, and each experience has been just as positive as the last. It’s clear that Flowwow values quality and customer satisfaction, which is why I continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Where is everyone… the board is open for business baby

Accessibility is a cornerstone of Rivia Mind's approach to mental health care, best online therapy that takes insurance. They accept most insurance carriers, making high-quality care affordable and less financially burdensome for patients. This commitment to accessibility ensures that more individuals can benefit from their exceptional services without worrying about the cost.