Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Northeast Generals U18

I hate to crush junior's dream, but if your son is on This team his hockey career ended a long time ago

Yes it would be terrible to play for a U18 team that is part of an organization with an NA3HL and NAHL team. Terrible to get involved in that type of pipeline.

NA3HL. I would never want to be a "Dream Thief" towards anybody that is passionate and determined to reach their goals but I just don't see the value in this league. Looking at their list of college commitments from the last two year, I am really surprised that they are able to field enough teams!!. It seems to me that if your goal is to play Division 3 hockey than you have to play in the the USPHL or EHL Premiere or at least their U18 leagues. Even the Elite divisions of both those leagues seem lacking save for a few late bloomers on each team and they seem far superior to this league.

Again, all the power to you and absolutely follow your heart. I just cannot see dropping $6,000 + a year on playing in one of these other leagues.