Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: D-I Public School Tournament

Franklin by 3

Franklin

Interesting that there are Franklin backers.
Assuming you're not their dad, why would you think they stand a chance?
Marsh-vegas dominated them for the 1st period in HYA tourney, then took their foot off the gas.
Just curious what you see that I don't.

perhaps its because Marsh was lucky they won last night. As well as the tremendous non league sched Franklin plays every year. If you give them no respect then you clearly do not pay attention. They graduated 22 seniors last year and look where they are.

anon
perhaps its because Marsh was lucky they won last night. As well as the tremendous non league sched Franklin plays every year. If you give them no respect then you clearly do not pay attention. They graduated 22 seniors last year and look where they are.

Playing a tough schedule, if you compete, is impressive. If you get smoked, not so much. That said, Marshfield played a patsy schedule and got smoked by Hingham. Looks to me like its a coin toss between the two. St. Mary's or AC should roll over either one of them.

Wheres the Marshhead guy?

Yeah I thought about him too. It looks like Franklin jelled and got better as they went on. I have not seen them play but that is usually a sign of a pretty good coach. Congrats on the win.