Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Xaverian any coaching announcement?

They just missed another year to attract / recruit kids. I'd say it is now fully accepted the fact that it is now a football school.

anon
They just missed another year to attract / recruit kids. I'd say it is now fully accepted the fact that it is now a football school.

This is his last year and he knows it. Already been informed. He could win every game and he is still gone.

Hello - someone please tell me how much longer until this guy is gone.

Xaverian super 8 this year?

They aren't serious about hockey at X, it's all football all of the time now. How else do you explain losing a full year of recruiting kids by basically forgetting to name a hockey head coach? If someone had been put in place in March the guy would have had 6 months to shake the bushes to find players and comb the rinks looking for kids 2-3 years out. Just another year lost for whomever shows up and 'Old Father Time' hardly has a year to burn so forget that call.

anon
They aren't serious about hockey at X, it's all football all of the time now. How else do you explain losing a full year of recruiting kids by basically forgetting to name a hockey head coach? If someone had been put in place in March the guy would have had 6 months to shake the bushes to find players and comb the rinks looking for kids 2-3 years out. Just another year lost for whomever shows up and 'Old Father Time' hardly has a year to burn so forget that call.

They put an ad in the New England Hockey Journal ( Prep School edition). I don't know much about the program but it sounds like they need to get a Head coach with assistants who are dialed in with the local youth circuit to start who can start recruiting.

I can only imagine it is pretty difficult recruiting in that area with so many Prep - Day schools with better hockey ( maybe academics) who have recent success?

anon

Afterall it is Catholic School recruiting season! Get to work boys.

Team has not been relevant for a few years.
Early departures from end of season tourney play highlights their struggles. Could not score.
Hell, they couldn't even beat (or score) against SJS this past year.

Do they not have a coach?