Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Comparison- Giants/Caps

Rumors are true I think the Kings, Giants, Bandits and the Saints might be an option for some of the Elite Caps. It is a mess but there are enough teams to satisfy the area.

Good Luck in you search!

Both are crappy organizations. I don't know any of the caps elite players leaving for 95 Giants. Maybe there tier 1 teams but definitely not their elite players players. Caps play in Boston hockey league which is inferior to Fed so be leery of that and the sell job you'll get from the lovells.

I know 2 definite players leaving. I am Very good friends with the parents of one of the players that is leaving. The parents said enough is enough, and since they decided to leave (after the season), their son is much happier, playing better with no regrets, and for some reason he is doing much better in school.
Maybe there is some truth to the rumors about the cap.....

Caps will be fine. Last years recruits did not perform up to expectations, although they were state league players, so not surprising. Don't be surprised if the majority of the team is replaced.

Anon
Caps play in Boston hockey league which is inferior to Fed so be leery of that and the sell job you'll get from the lovells.

Caps play in the FED you dingbat !

Dingbat?

Sheesh.

My advice, stay clear of both clubs. If you are FORCED to pick one club over the over the other, it definitely WOULD NOT be the CAPS.
Very similar to the presidential election where many voted for one candidate because they definitely didn't want the other, and they were willing to give the new guy a shot.

anon
My advice, stay clear of both clubs. If you are FORCED to pick one club over the over the other, it definitely WOULD NOT be the CAPS.
Very similar to the presidential election where many voted for one candidate because they definitely didn't want the other, and they were willing to give the new guy a shot.

Time to give it up. . . we are tired of your singular rants

Caps still can will against top competition in country. 05 caps take Kennedy. Didn't see giants

Are you saying the teams they beat in the Kennedy are amount the top in the country?