The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
Jim, Jim, Jim the IHDB offers you help but you refuse.
DIVISION 1 SUPER EIGHT
1. POPE FRANCIS (9-0-1; LW 1) – The Cardinals would clinch yet another Catholic West title with a win Thursday against St. John’s.
2. MALDEN CATHOLIC (3-1-3; LW 3) – Kind of a weird season the Lancers … their goal differential is only +4 (17/13), yet here they are.
3. AUSTIN PREP (7-0-2; LW 4) – The Cougars let a potentially big win slip away Monday against Central Catholic, but it’s better than a loss.
4. ARLINGTON (6-1-1; LW 5) – Clearly not much difference between the Ponders and Catholic Memorial, but we’ll keep the top public team a slight step ahead.
5. CATHOLIC MEMORIAL (7-1-1; LW 6) – But you have to be impressed with the job Larry Rooney has done with the Knights, whose only loss remains to St. Sebastian’s.
6. BC HIGH (6-1-2; LW 2) – The Eagles will need to start getting some league wins if they want to defend their Catholic Conference title.
The wild cards: 7. Hingham (8-1-2; LW 9); 8. Walpole (11-0-0; LW 10); 9. St. Mary’s (7-3-0; LW 8); 10. Marshfield (7-1-1; LW NR).
A tie with CM earns them a #4 in the state rankings? Wow.
You're just mailing it in and looking at records at this point = his top 10 is not to be taken seriously.