Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
E9 Prep League

http://www.elite9hockey.com/e9-prep-league/

So what do we make of this? I have a kid approaching HS age, what should I believe about their pitch and what should I ignore? Would love to hear from some guys who have been through it before.

Re: E9 Prep League

Looks like some of the best teams in New England
If true Showcase League then will probably get lots of scouts thats for sure

This is actually pretty interesting. They are taking some of the top Mass Select programs (Rifles, Rats) as well as some other top teams (Bulldogs) and apparently having them play in one location each weekend. So they appear to be looking to attract talent away from both the Mass Select league as well as the Fall Prep league. A good concept, but we will have to wait and see how well it is executed.

Do I understand that they will have full season U18 teams involved in this. Maybe to counter USPHL or am I on the wrong track?

WhatsUp
Do I understand that they will have full season U18 teams involved in this. Maybe to counter USPHL or am I on the wrong track?
Kinda hard to tell. Lovell teams have half season and full season - which team is it? It says it's a "Prep League," which tells me half season only, that they will play a couple of showcases to supplement schedule.

This looks pretty good actually.

Anon
This looks pretty good actually.
Most of these teams played in a showcase last Labor Day up at Icenter. Probably decided they didn't want to deal with that crappy rink and would put their own showcases together.

Warriors have been dwindling for years. EHL will be gone soon.

Sounds like jealousy from a "premier" league with very bad midget hockey

also sounds like more disarray at the top as well, another spin job press release coming??????