MS Islanders

2nd tier would be
Bandits
Advantage
Northstars
RI Hitmen
Boch

There are so many organizations today, difficult to differentiate
Haha, but you didn't seem to have a problem doing just that.

I have no idea what the OP is looking for, from that cryptic request. Team that may have openings for this year when his kid gets cut? Team that his kid may want to try out for next year and get cut?

But, your list is filled with inaccuracies. Better to point the guy to MyHockeyRankings.com, click on U16 Tier I, filter by state, and then do some research.

The Little Bruins are a U18 half season team. They do have a U16 Full Season team, a good one, but it's the Jr Bruins.

SSK are a good org, but not a good team this year.

BA Full Season record isn't good, but they are playing against really strong, top 10 teams in probably the best U16 league in the country. You do have to put up with TL, though.

I believe the Northstars team is half season. Same for the RI Hitmen.

Boch doesn't have a FS team. Boch Militia tried to field one, but couldn't get enough talent. same for the 95 Giants, BTW. Both these teams failed to recruit enough kids, and probably left some kids in a bad situation.

But, you nailed the Bandits!

Re: U16 Full Season

Lil Bruins - Metro West
SS Kings - Southshore
MS Islanders - Northshore

Are all fine choices. The real deal is Boston Advantage Tier 1. They play in the best U-16 league in the country and it's a pipeline to the USHL if your kid is interested in playing in college and not paying for U-18 junior hockey.

Bee Keeper
Lil Bruins - Metro West
SS Kings - Southshore
MS Islanders - Northshore

Are all fine choices. The real deal is Boston Advantage Tier 1. They play in the best U-16 league in the country and it's a pipeline to the USHL if your kid is interested in playing in college and not paying for U-18 junior hockey.
You're overstating it. The LEAGUE is a pipeline to the USHL, the local teams aren't - at least not right now. BA had one U16 go, from the 2015/16 team. Played very sparingly, is in the NCDC now. Had another drafted, he's in the NAHL, courtesy of TL. Doubt either will play in the U. Nobody from the 2016/17 team was drafted. Looking at their record, I'd doubt anyone will be from this year's team, either.

Monarchs are several years away from having talent attractive to the USHL. Maybe this year's goalie, if he grows.

What rink does the Boston advantage play out off? Does the jr Bruins still play in Brighton?

Anon
What rink does the Boston advantage play out off? Does the jr Bruins still play in Brighton?
Pilgrim in Hingham. Total dump, a crime they charge $10 grand for that crap rink.

Wrong Junior Bruins - that's the youth Jr Bruins. The Midget, Junior and Brick Junior Bruins teams play out of NESC.

get your facts straight. BA FS teams are $7K...and better than any U18 USPHL team around. If commutable and your kid is good enough U16 or u18 BA is your best option.

Anon

Bandits may not be good at most youth levels but their junior program is actually pretty decent (though yes, the u16 team is struggling a bit this year).

Anon
anon
Solid U16 full season organizations are:
Lil Bruins (Marlboro)
SS Kings
MS Islanders

2nd tier would be
Bandits
Advantage
Northstars
RI Hitmen
Boch

There are so many organizations today, difficult to differentiate
Haha, but you didn't seem to have a problem doing just that.

I have no idea what the OP is looking for, from that cryptic request. Team that may have openings for this year when his kid gets cut? Team that his kid may want to try out for next year and get cut?

But, your list is filled with inaccuracies. Better to point the guy to MyHockeyRankings.com, click on U16 Tier I, filter by state, and then do some research.

The Little Bruins are a U18 half season team. They do have a U16 Full Season team, a good one, but it's the Jr Bruins.

SSK are a good org, but not a good team this year.

BA Full Season record isn't good, but they are playing against really strong, top 10 teams in probably the best U16 league in the country. You do have to put up with TL, though.

I believe the Northstars team is half season. Same for the RI Hitmen.

Boch doesn't have a FS team. Boch Militia tried to field one, but couldn't get enough talent. same for the 95 Giants, BTW. Both these teams failed to recruit enough kids, and probably left some kids in a bad situation.

Spot on with BA , i would look at the league before the team , Tier1Elite league for full season is the best there is .

BA and Monarchs struggle a bit but they play the best of the best all season .

BA a down year for this age group. Lots of stiffs on that team. BA great at u18 and u15, same for Giants.

Anon
BA a down year for this age group. Lots of stiffs on that team. BA great at u18 and u15, same for Giants.
I would look at the USPHL too. League is getting stronger and deeper top to bottom. U18 division teams have fared well against some of the Preps and nationally ranked teams. Seems like the opportunity to play NCDC has pulled in a lot of better players. U18 typically does not get the high end kids who are opting for Juniors but still seems like a good option for those next tier kids where Prep is not a good fit ( $$, Academics, Etc)

Interesting discussion I had recently. I have an 03. Good, not great, meaning, elite player, but not stepping into ISL and making major impact as a frosh. Deciding on prep or FS next year. Had a conversation with a local college coach this week. His recommendation was U16 FS over rising pine at prep or playing at local public. Actually recommends any good public player heading club route and not staying in public. Says stay club and either get money for prep or just stay club. Feels it’s the future.