Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AC

What has happened to Arlington Catholic hockey? Arlington High beat Catholic girls tonight to send them home 0-21 for the year. Boys program had two wins? Has Super eight title in Arlington finally put Shine in retirement?

Re: AC

Is that the first Time the AHS girls beat AC in like 10 years?

Shine needs to give it up and stick to being the janitor, wiping skid marks off the toilet after Reggie, the 6’7” power forward import from Roxbury takes his morning dump

Boston Stars happened.

What’s that mean. Who are they

I’m guessing it’s some disgruntled parent who wants you to believe all good kids who would have gone of AC have left to play full season midget hockey for some youth hockey extension program.

Is that English buddy?

Anon
I’m guessing it’s some disgruntled parent who wants you to believe all good kids who would have gone of AC have left to play full season midget hockey for some youth hockey extension program.
Or one of the assistant coaches at AC owns some tier 2 youth hockey program and is trying to use it as a feeder for AC. Right comrade?

The girls program is in shambles and they have the wrong coach in place my goodness. Will be another winless campaign next year until they get rid of her

Jim
What has happened to Arlington Catholic hockey? Arlington High beat Catholic girls tonight to send them home 0-21 for the year. Boys program had two wins? Has Super eight title in Arlington finally put Shine in retirement?
Blame the Russians.

Girls Team

2016 team 21-2-1 lost in state final to AP with a strong core of seniors and some strong underclassmen
2017 seniors graduated and 5 kids moved to prep team won 5 games
2018 coach left for prep and nothing in cupboard 0-21

From 21 wins to 21 losses in 2 seasons is hard to do.

Not when the next coach has no experience and is a town hockey coach. I know of two kids who stayed in local public schools instead that would have went there had they had just about anyone else as coach. Same thing will happen next year I have heard as well with at least three kids from Arlington and one from Wakefield. Good work though.

Wow that s too bad for the kids

Is Shine still at AC?

Anon
Is Shine still at AC?
yes but Russian trying to push him out

What Russian are you talking about?

Seems to be a lot of kids moving over there.

I think Jim is right. First line is now gone to prep. Not much left over there. Arlington kids staying at the public.

Coach Messuri is trying to find a private school for his own son. Unfortunately there is no interest from any school

If his son played with as much emotion and persistence as you show in trying to trash the coach and the program, his kid would have teams lined-up outside his house.

Not a shock. This collapse has been coming for years.

Is it true that SPM has merged with a division 3 school?