High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U15

Anon
Anon
Sticker price advertised is between 40-60k. If you live in a town with crappy schools then I guess I could understand . I can’t see paying 150k for a HS education and to have your gym teacher on the bench coaching . I will pass
Funny, my kid was working out at a local public HS track today and said "I would harm myself if I had to come to a school like this every day." I asked why, he said it looked like a factory.

Last week he said our public HS looked like a prison when we had to be over there for Drivers Ed.

Both of these schools are considered strong academic schools with modern facilities.

The pluses of a Prep School education go way beyond hockey.

Oh, and they don't have "gym class" at Prep schools, therefore no "gym teachers." The hockey coaches are all very well paid - to coach hockey. And to teach the occasional class or work in some other support role. But they are hoickey coaches first and foremost.
Did he also complain about all the "city kids" hanging around? I'm sure his prep school is proud to have such a fine young man.

Anon
Anon
Sticker price advertised is between 40-60k. If you live in a town with crappy schools then I guess I could understand . I can’t see paying 150k for a HS education and to have your gym teacher on the bench coaching . I will pass
Funny, my kid was working out at a local public HS track today and said "I would harm myself if I had to come to a school like this every day." I asked why, he said it looked like a factory.

Last week he said our public HS looked like a prison when we had to be over there for Drivers Ed.

Both of these schools are considered strong academic schools with modern facilities.

Oh, and they don't have "gym class" at Prep schools, therefore no "gym teachers." The hockey coaches are all very well paid - to coach hockey. And to teach the occasional class or work in some other support role. But they are hoickey coaches first and foremost.
nice to know the apple won't fall from from the tree when it comes to being pretentious and insufferable.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Funny, my kid was working out at a local public HS track today and said \"I would harm myself if I had to come to a school like this every day.\" I asked why, he said it looked like a factory.

Oh, and they don\'t have \"gym class\" at Prep schools, therefore no \"gym teachers.\" The hockey coaches are all very well paid - to coach hockey. And to teach the occasional class or work in some other support role. But they are hoickey coaches first and foremost.
nice to know the apple won't fall from from the tree when it comes to being pretentious and insufferable.
Grew up poor, now I'm not. This is better.

Sorry your portfolio got cut.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Funny, my kid was working out at a local public HS track today and said \\"I would harm myself if I had to come to a school like this every day.\\" I asked why, he said it looked like a factory.

Oh, and they don\\'t have \\"gym class\\" at Prep schools, therefore no \\"gym teachers.\\" The hockey coaches are all very well paid - to coach hockey. And to teach the occasional class or work in some other support role. But they are hoickey coaches first and foremost.
Grew up poor, now I'm not. This is better.

Sorry your portfolio got cut.
People like you put the 'D' in DBoard.

Thanks for your honesty...looking for 1/2 season anyway...