Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BA NCDC Camp

Just stop. It’s 1000% true. It’s a game. Both sides use each other. If you actually knew the facts and the families you would understand.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Will they carry the typical NCDC 40 man roster?
Funny...when the Prep season is cancelled wait for all those kids to take the spots of the current roster
Leave school for BA NCDC? If your a Senior or PG, you should consider it. Oh and you need to be good.
TL flat out gets kids committed D1. End of story.
Great !!!

Please list the BA \\\"commitments\\\" that actually went on and played D1 college hockey over the last say, 10 years.

Commitments mean zero. A uniform and ice time mean everything.
How about those Vancouver Canucks, Ottawa Senators, Calgary Flames uni’s?? LOL!!
LOL !!!

You're embarrassing. You were just schooled by the other poster!

Watched some of the NCDc camp. Some bonafide goons out there. It appeared that one was trying to hurt kids. I didn’t see him on any of the game rosters for the younger kids. Must have gotten sent back home.

Watched some of the NCDc camp. Some bonafide goons out there. It appeared that one was trying to hurt kids. I didn’t see him on any of the game rosters for the younger kids. Must have gotten sent back home. Why put up with this? Kid was a fish out of water struggling

Anon
Watched some of the NCDc camp. Some bonafide goons out there. It appeared that one was trying to hurt kids. I didn’t see him on any of the game rosters for the younger kids. Must have gotten sent back home. Why put up with this? Kid was a fish out of water struggling
Probably a loser rich kid from the southshore headed for the crack pipe.

Close but further south maybe