Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep updates

How long can a USHL team stay in business if they cant have fans? If no fans, no advertising..... this is a serious question I am not sure of the financial structure of those teams... do Billet fams want kids in their house.... that whole league could fold, no?

AON
How long can a USHL team stay in business if they cant have fans? If no fans, no advertising..... this is a serious question I am not sure of the financial structure of those teams... do Billet fams want kids in their house.... that whole league could fold, no?
USHL is heavily subsidized by the NHL. It my go without fans this coming season, but the league is not going to fold.

Exactly. News flash to anyone on this discussion: the marxist America Haters whose decades long goal has been to "fundamentally transform" the country are not concerned whether there is a prep school hockey season in New England.

anon
anon
Just stop the nonsense already you jealous fools. Prep hockey will happen. Will it be the same full season program with the holiday tournaments??? Probably not. It will happen though in some form at MOST schools. There will be lunatics whose kids are 5’ 7” that amazingly still think those little studs are in that fraction of a percent that will either stay home or leave school altogether. Let them GO and you can catch up with them in 15 years to discuss how their hockey careers turned out. Oh and split season happens too. Just sayin. Do you seriously think those owners can afford for it NOT to happen? Wake up!!
It might happen after the election...Baker will keep MA locked down until the election, if Biden wins, everything is a go, if not, back to closed down until the next thing the Dems can draw up.
I swear to god, I can’t hear this moronic conspiracy theory, that gets regurgitated on every single post, anymore. You sir are a ******* idiot.

Aw, my son just turned 14 and going to high school. He’s only 5”7’. Should I tell him to give up on life because he hasn’t finished growing yet?

Probably a good idea.

Probably a good idea.

Anon
Aw, my son just turned 14 and going to high school. He’s only 5”7’. Should I tell him to give up on life because he hasn’t finished growing yet?
Absolutely yes. Unless of course you have an advisor. If so, carry on and continue to listen to those sweet words he whispers in your ears.

Fake news. Settle down.

Anon
Anon
Not looking good boys. Heard today that one school has announced that they will not have hockey r]this year. Domino effect, get ready. Others rumored to be following suit. Can’t wait to see the kids who were at prep for the education switch to alternative methods of schooling.
Prep season is done.
Fake news. Settle down. Mr done who has no facts grow up

Please name the school? You cannot as this is fake news. Schools do not know yet. Fall sports pushed out until October.

Milton Academy - its official. Coach announced it and players have already left.

I have not heard of 1 player leaving prep over this. Anyone know of any? Not even to USHL for the fall season. None

Anon
I have not heard of 1 player leaving prep over this. Anyone know of any? Not even to USHL for the fall season. None
All the top schools will be loosing 1-3 kids. Kids who didn’t get in to schools in May are now getting calls with offers to attend these schools. Can you imagine, Avon, Salisbury, Cushing, KUA, St Marks all having to call and ask kids to come. I respect the kids that stay and go through a tough year all around.