Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep schools going online only

Anon
Bel Hill, Sebs too
BS

Anon
Just heard Loomis not offering boarding, online only. Will the hockey team fold? Any other schools doing this?
Asst coach going to miss the free cafeteria lunches.

Anon
Just heard Loomis not offering boarding, online only. Will the hockey team fold? Any other schools doing this?
Very surprised to hear this, must be problems with HVAC in the buildings? That seems to be a big concern with many campuses. Maybe the fact that 1/2 the school can’t get here it’s not worth boarding only the US kids? Cost more to do that than the tuition they receive? Keep an eye out for a few more CT schools to make announcements over the next couple days, will be some very unhappy hockey players.

Chote is next

anon
Chote is next
You mean, Choate? Yes I could see the larger student body schools having no choice but to go remote. Too expensive to make the changes needed for safety. Any school over 400-450 students may be sending out notices to the families over the next week.

anon
anon
Chote is next
You mean, Choate? Yes I could see the larger student body schools having no choice but to go remote. Too expensive to make the changes needed for safety. Any school over 400-450 students may be sending out notices to the families over the next week.
must be liberal run schools that want to shutdown

Anon
anon
anon
Chote is next
must be liberal run schools that want to shutdown
Are there non-liberal run schools?

Too expensive for Chote? They have a bigger endowment than most colleges in New England,

SMS is going online also for the fall.