High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep players going to ncdc

Anon
Anon
Mass exodus to these teams. Funny thing is a year ago these same dads were saying “ that league sucks” ushl only way to go. How bout dem apples.

I would be very concerned if I had a spot on the regular roster and wasn’t a top 6 guy.

In comes the studs that had less than 20 points last year in pre playing regularly.
Make sure you read that NCDC contract before you sign...
Yeah, I've heard the same thing. Overly one-way deal.

Re: Prep players going to ncdc

I don't get the fighting over what opportunity is better. They are all just that, an opportunity. Shattuck will use Crosby and others to shill its program but those guys were not products of the school, they came to play (were already good). If you are going to prep school to be turned into a dynamic player, you are in the wrong spot. Prep is to help you become a better student athlete. If I was not confident in my kids skill level I would probably pull him from his prep school and look for another spot to get more hockey but I believe it will all shake out. Its like a serious injury in many ways. He will miss games but can train and condition. How many guys do you see that were strong, get injured and then forget how to play? You want to believe that YOUR kid needs the game to develop fine. I never saw a kid become better just playing the game. That is my opinion, nothing more.