The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beast League moving forward without delay?

Yes, Beast is prepared and ready to go!

I believe they are moving them to NH and Connecticut, don't hold me to it, but heard that not too long ago

The only problem is the majority of campuses are locked down, so the talent level and # of teams will be thinned out significantly. Not a problem for the owners though - money is money! Enjoy!

Moving forward, PPP money ran out and payments due. Tournmaments must go on.

Rats showcase will be held in NH. Not sure yet about others.
Anyone have any idea what MA games rules/restrictions will look like (per the 8/17 update)?

anon
Rats showcase will be held in NH. Not sure yet about others.
Anyone have any idea what MA games rules/restrictions will look like (per the 8/17 update)?
Beast guys smarter than the rest. Have this thing figured out. Show must go on. Lets add new tnmts

Lol, yes those beast guys are geniuses. More like ruthless profiteers. Its mediocre hockey when everyone shows and they are out a lot of money with no hockey. COVID had some unintended benefits, it actually made hundreds of desperate parents keep money in their pockets. Take a deep breath and let these scum bags wait on putting a new addition on their homes or what ever they need the money for. Man I hate hockey people.

Anon
Lol, yes those beast guys are geniuses. More like ruthless profiteers. Its mediocre hockey when everyone shows and they are out a lot of money with no hockey. COVID had some unintended benefits, it actually made hundreds of desperate parents keep money in their pockets. Take a deep breath and let these scum bags wait on putting a new addition on their homes or what ever they need the money for. Man I hate hockey people.
All 5' 3" of you?

anon
Anon
All 5' 3" of you?
More like he hates capitalists.

Yes they make money, and charging parents a gate fee on top of it is thievery but:

https://www.beast.hockey/ncaa-commitments

anon
Yes they make money, and charging parents a gate fee on top of it is thievery but:

Dads...just wear your team jacket and tell the HS girl collecting the gate fee your the coach...she'll believe you and you save 10 extra bucks to spend on nips before the game...:laughing:

LOL you actually think that playing in the beast league had anything to do with them getting a NCAA comit? Not the hours and hours playing and practicing. That is the biggest problem in hockey. A guy works his ass off and its a mad scramble on twitter for the programs out there to take credit. I held the door open once for Steven Stamkos, I guess I should build a website and take credit for his success. Again, if you want to believe it, go ahead, or maybe believe in your kid and that missing a tournament or a game here and there has zero to do with their success in the long run.

anon

Com-let’s joke if they are taking credit for these kids committing to college.