Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCAA D3

According to the NCAA website and their own data, only 6.8% of teens will advance to D3 Hockey.

Take it from someone who played in the 80s. Its evolved. Good D3 now is more like D1 used to be. Club Hockey now is more like D3 used to be.

Good luck to all.

Anon
ANON
D3 hockey is good hockey. Go watch Norwich, who could beat the bottom third of D1 teams. Umass Boston is a very good program. The top 3 teams from MASCAC are decent. Lots of good programs in the Northeast
Norwich has a good program, but no, they couldn't beat the bottom third of DI. Some of you D3 folks are delerious.
So this **** keeps going on even after the kiddie board. I was hoping the adults mature along with their kids....

anon
Anon
ANON
D3 hockey is good hockey. Go watch Norwich, who could beat the bottom third of D1 teams. Umass Boston is a very good program. The top 3 teams from MASCAC are decent. Lots of good programs in the Northeast
Norwich has a good program, but no, they couldn\'t beat the bottom third of DI. Some of you D3 folks are delerious.
So this **** keeps going on even after the kiddie board. I was hoping the adults mature along with their kids....
Didn't used to. Behavior of adults is rapidly declining with each birth year.

Just wait until the 08's turn 18. D3 colleges will be stacked.

Anon
Just wait until the 08's turn 18. D3 colleges will be stacked.
And stinky socks will be stacked a few years after that

Give me a break. Who is delirious here? Norwich would have beaten any of the bottom third D1 teams last year, and most years for that matter. UVM, UNH, St. Lawrence, Brown, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale, any of the Atlantic Hockey teams. No question about it.