High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Split Season

Plenty of isl kids on these teams.

Heard some kids opting to do online so they can play split season. I guess 20 games of mediocre hockey far more important that the hours of ice at the school with the coaches players that want to be there. Strange days. I know what I would think of players that bailed on me for spring hockey or another opportunity. I will say a lot of these prep coaches seem to like chasing the guys that don't show them any love. Must be condition of employment.

Down goes DA Chief
Split season teams gonzo
Feel sorry for the kids that thought they were getting a chance to play with DA CHief
Split director stuck up North?

Anon
Heard some kids opting to do online so they can play split season. I guess 20 games of mediocre hockey far more important that the hours of ice at the school with the coaches players that want to be there. Strange days. I know what I would think of players that bailed on me for spring hockey or another opportunity. I will say a lot of these prep coaches seem to like chasing the guys that don't show them any love. Must be condition of employment.
I know fair number of kids doing this very thing. Go 100% virtual, not enter campus, stay at home, all just so they can play half season.

Mostly the 03 lunatic crowd.

This reminds me of the old dboard debate of what age group has the most delusional, insane, myopic parents to actual talent ratio.

I'll take the 03's in a landslide versus, 00, 01, 02, 04.

The bar has been set high.

anon
Anon
Heard some kids opting to do online so they can play split season. I guess 20 games of mediocre hockey far more important that the hours of ice at the school with the coaches players that want to be there. Strange days. I know what I would think of players that bailed on me for spring hockey or another opportunity. I will say a lot of these prep coaches seem to like chasing the guys that don\'t show them any love. Must be condition of employment.
I know fair number of kids doing this very thing. Go 100% virtual, not enter campus, stay at home, all just so they can play half season.

Mostly the 03 lunatic crowd.

This reminds me of the old dboard debate of what age group has the most delusional, insane, myopic parents to actual talent ratio.

I'll take the 03's in a landslide versus, 00, 01, 02, 04.

The bar has been set high.
Lunatics or Brilliant?