Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Covid

For all those liberal losers who tout what we should be doing, wearing masks, taking years off, doing the "right" thing, go check out life and be a hermit until all the big bad germs go away. Leave the rest of us to make our own choices regarding hockey and masks. No kids take a year off and then come rearing back.. who are you kidding? just like when you say , closing schools is for the good of the children. Teach your kid a little how to overcome adversity and deal with tough situations and they will be better prepared for life, run and hide and you get France. Stop preaching like you know the answer, Sweden is going about normal life without ever wearing a mask and they are doing better than USA, I guess they didn't get your words of wisdom.

Liberal losers
For all those liberal losers who tout what we should be doing, wearing masks, taking years off, doing the "right" thing, go check out life and be a hermit until all the big bad germs go away. Leave the rest of us to make our own choices regarding hockey and masks. No kids take a year off and then come rearing back.. who are you kidding? just like when you say , closing schools is for the good of the children. Teach your kid a little how to overcome adversity and deal with tough situations and they will be better prepared for life, run and hide and you get France. Stop preaching like you know the answer, Sweden is going about normal life without ever wearing a mask and they are doing better than USA, I guess they didn't get your words of wisdom.
I was hoping comment like this came during q and a part of Mass hockey’s webner the other day, but I didn’t hear anything like this. Where were these people among 2500 participants?

Anon
Liberal losers
For all those liberal losers who tout what we should be doing, wearing masks, taking years off, doing the \"right\" thing, go check out life and be a hermit until all the big bad germs go away. Leave the rest of us to make our own choices regarding hockey and masks. No kids take a year off and then come rearing back.. who are you kidding? just like when you say , closing schools is for the good of the children. Teach your kid a little how to overcome adversity and deal with tough situations and they will be better prepared for life, run and hide and you get France. Stop preaching like you know the answer, Sweden is going about normal life without ever wearing a mask and they are doing better than USA, I guess they didn\'t get your words of wisdom.
I was hoping comment like this came during q and a part of Mass hockey’s webner the other day, but I didn’t hear anything like this. Where were these people among 2500 participants?
They only post on ANON boards.

Liberal losers
Thx. I will check out life, I heard it’s pretty cool.

And no, no kid ever came back from an ACL tear and missing a full season. EVER.

And dealing with COVID by no means constitutes adversity for athletes that they have to deal with it. Real adversity is making sure they have a hockey season no matter what and not deal with any changes or adjustments that COVID would throw at them. Having a normal regular season is real adversity. Got it.

So which MA teams had a positive kid after Exeter?

Anon
Most of the better players are super positive after a tournament. Play well, score some goals, feel good about yourself.

Anon
Anon
Most of the better players are super positive after a tournament. Play well, score some goals, feel good about yourself.
I felt positive driving both ways, light traffic, caught the green lights, very positive experience