email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dorchester Hockey Players

ANON
Probably one of the saddest posts on the D Board in quite sometime...people are really losing it....
The country is filled with TONS of people that romanticize their past. It’s why it’s such a common theme in pop culture, people relate.

Sad, yes. Rare? No.

:grinning: Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

I have zero connection to CM or Dorchester. My only question is whether this smug, condescending little ***** would have the balls to say this in person to these "Boston PD + fireman". We all know the answer.

Bring them on, I will NEVER be intimidated by a bunch of ankle benders who thought they were going to be 4 year Varsity players.

Anon
Bring them on, I will NEVER be intimidated by a bunch of ankle benders who thought they were going to be 4 year Varsity players.
You have issues, man. Who cares what they were in HS? They're saving lives today.

What are you doing? Saving a stool at the VFW for your buddy?

I have to agree with the original poster. I played hockey at CM and graduated in 1988. With the exception of Kevin O'Sullivan, the Dorchester kids were all a bunch of tools and benders.

Knight4Life
I have to agree with the original poster. I played hockey at CM and graduated in 1988. With the exception of Kevin O'Sullivan, the Dorchester kids were all a bunch of tools and benders.
Thanks Teddy. You and I carried those DOT tools to the ‘ship in ‘88.

Chuckie
Knight4Life
Thanks Teddy. You and I carried those DOT tools to the ‘ship in ‘88.
Way to go boys. You were the best. You really were.

Yeah, Chris O'Sullivan...total bender brother.

The original post SPECIFICALLY references Dorchester kids who ATTENDED CM in the mid 80's. Please read the post carefully.

I think they're all wicked *******

It all goes in cycles. CM is now a joke compared to what it once was.

actually, the ENTIRE Catholic Conference is now a joke compared to what it once was.

I think the original posers point was not to disparage Dorchester per se, but to illuminate how for a certain period in time the Dorchester kids at CM weee a bunch of clowns.

Donkey....

President of an ECHL Team...(RC) Dot kid.... AHL Head Coach... (MD) Dot kid....

I live 20 miles away and thought of those 2 right away. I wasted 4 min of my life replying to this...

Seriously????!
Dorchester produced a ton of studs during that time. I would have to say this is some fool who played for DLM in the 70’s . Only a Dorchester kid would know what DLM was anyway.
Mike Roberts -bosco/NU
Rob concannon-bosco/PC
Clif Mchale -bosco/BC

Kevin O’Sullivan CM/BU
Chris O’Sullivan CM/BU
Brendan Walsh CM/BU/Maine
Brenden Concannon CM/UML
Timmy Regan/ RPI

Mark dennehey BCH/BC

Jerry Cahill CM/UMass

Ryan Thornton Thayer/ND
Sean O’Sullivan Thayer/NU